IGNORED

Atari Portfolio PofoDuino

rcamp48

Got my first Portfolio earlier this week, and found that transfolio also had support for a Raspberry Pi to transfer using the parallel interface. It's working fine for me, and also doesn't require a modified interface. It's just 5 wires from some pins of the pi to the parallel port. I'll probably print a case to fit a DB-25 connector and a raspberry pi zero w together.

• 3 months later...
On 7/11/2020 at 6:51 PM, MyKpda2t7nBZg587 said:

Got my first Portfolio earlier this week, and found that transfolio also had support for a Raspberry Pi to transfer using the parallel interface. It's working fine for me, and also doesn't require a modified interface. It's just 5 wires from some pins of the pi to the parallel port. I'll probably print a case to fit a DB-25 connector and a raspberry pi zero w together.

How did you set that up?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is awesome. I’ve seen all the pofoduino videos on YouTube and subscribed to the channel. What’s the current state of this project?! 

Where can I find the PCB files, schematics, software etc that I would need to build one?

I have a portfolio on the way with a parallel interface and want to dive right into this so I can transfer files to it and send data out to other devices with the NRF 24! 

Im just hoping this thread and project is still active! If I can’t buy one ready to go or a kit, I am ready to build one!

thanks for any info…

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 7:52 AM, Gemintronic said:

Looks like all the videos in the first post are down.  Hoping they would at least demonstrate how to hack an ATM!

I can make a video on how to hack an ATM I have both parallel and serial interfaces for my Portfolio, I would have to sneak that video into my busy schedule , I have not been online now for 4 months , been playing around with a Royal De Luxe Reel to Reel audio tape machine and have 200 Rock and Roll 45 rpm records that I need to record to wave files so I can send them up to Fujiconvert for the Atari 8 Bit, and my Atari 800xl is down at the moment it blew out a nice size bubble on the bottom of one of the chips a big one have any of you ever heard of this happening ? Usually they bow out on the top.