IGNORED

Eh, Whaddyagonna do with this www.Atari7800forever.com thing?

Cousin Vinnie

Whaddya know? I'm resurrecting the old Cousin Vinnie's Atari 7800 Panoramicic Froo Froo site under a somewhat shorter moniker "Atari7800Forwver.com" It's a work in process, and I'll be messing with it pretty hardcore in the next few months. 

Any suggestions? Shoot them to me. I hope you enjoy the site. My biggest claim to fame on that site was that I had every Atari 7800 game reviewed, and with all of these cool homebrews nowadays... I aim to do it again. I'm going to have all of the old articles, lists, images, and new ones too. Unboxing videos, Challenge videos, Interviews, etc. Thanks for your support!

Cousin Vinnie/ Funkmaster V

www.Atari7800Forever.com

Edited by Cousin Vinnie
  • Like 10

Glad to see you got your old account back!

Also, really looking forward to seeing those old reviews-- it's been a long time, and they were fun to read.

Since it has been awhile, I'm wondering if you've changed your mind on any games you have played over time.  That may be interesting.

I have on a few... but not by much- I put the review snippets page back already---- you sate the appetites before I start the arduous process of making full pages for each game again.

The biggest difference is that I moved Double Dragon from a 4.0 or 4.5 to a 2.5. I have no idea what I was smoking. I also improved the Asteroids score by a full point I think. I am also harder on the old homebrew games since so many good ones have came out. But most of everything stayed pretty close to the original scores. 

Edited by Cousin Vinnie

3 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

Awesome! I know he's a busy guy, but it would be fantastic if we could get @Albert to update the 7800 game pages on AtariAge with updated links to your reviews. Currently, the review links to "Granny Vinnie's 7800 Reviews" are broken because presumably they link to your old site. Cheers.

I can certainly do that.

..Al

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...