IGNORED

Atari800MacX Touch Bar Buttons

Ripdubski

I got Touch Bar buttons for Atari800MacX using BetterTouchTool 3.401!  Latest version is rewritten to allow Fn keys, but still requires some tricks to get it to work. I'll post up screen shots of configs or preferable the configuration/prefs itself (if I can locate the proper save location).

Here it is.  I incorporated the 800 keys, the Help key from the XL, a CLR key, and Inverse key.

TouchBar_BTT_Working.thumb.png.1d55767c2804c9e0050819a3db4b9ab5.png

• Like 4

I was trying to get the insert/delete char/line buttons added.  Waited till the following day, and BTT stopped working, but still has 44 days left in trial.  Removed all the files and reinstalled, started working again, then was recreating what I had, quit and restarted, and it stopped working again.  I also noticed increased cpu utilization and some sluggishness while it was active, so maybe not the best choice.   So I won't be posting anything about the setup, except for the 2 hours I lost to the initial setup....

On the positive side, it may get implemented in a future version of the emulator itself. :D

• 4 weeks later...