IGNORED

FS: 2 Casio PV-2000s

cdoty

The 2nd PV-2000 is also working, but doesn't include a joystick, and includes a boxed game and a loose game. The keyboard film has been removed, cleaned, and replaced with a low quality printed sheet of paper. All of the keys are functional. The paper cover gets the job done, but would look better if it was replaced with a nice overlay.

The price is $300 with shipping and insurance within the US. Shipping outside of the US will be more expensive. For shipping outside of the US, I would prefer to ship through DHL, due to the pandemic.

Additional high res pictures can be viewed at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n46gQMHFr06eWxpThJkrwMz4byqmmiUj?usp=sharing

The system includes a working power supply, a boxed games, and a loose game. It does not include an AV cable. It is a standard cable. I can provide one for $10, if you prefer.

The game box is intact, but does show signs of moderate to heavy wear. Both games do work.

It is fairly easy to wire up a Genesis 3 button controller to the system, even for a beginner. I can provide pictures and instructions if interested.

I am working with a guy in my area to get NES controllers working with the system.

PV2000-2.jpg

Edited by cdoty