IGNORED

FS: Epoch's Galaxy II (VFD Tabletop game) in box with manual - ***SOLD***

eightbit

Probably the best condition VFD game I have next to Super Cobra. The box has the normal shelf wear (but not very bad) but the game is in superb condition. It is like it has never been played. The battery compartment is also pristine and the battery cover is of course present. This is a really cool tabletop if you are into these types of things. Very "retro futuristic" looking. It is also the LOUDEST tabletop I have ever heard. If you want to annoy your significant other this will certainly do it! Also comes with the original owners manual.

$100 OBO  $80 shipped $75 shipped $65 SHIPPED $60 SHIPPED anywhere in the USA takes it. I am pricing this at a bit less (with the shipping included) than what I actually paid. But, please feel free to make an offer if that appears to be too high. I really hate to sell this, but I need funds this week unfortunately.

***GONE!***

IMG_20200828_174036.jpg

IMG_20200828_174047.jpg

IMG_20200828_174115.jpg

IMG_20200828_174135.jpg

IMG_20200828_174152.jpg

IMG_20200828_174213.jpg

Edited by eightbit

3 hours ago, Kid Ice said:

If you're thinking about getting this you should. I own/have owned many tabletops and handhelds from this era of gaming, and Galaxy II remains my favorite. I would take it over all the Coleco arcade tabletops, and those are all quite good IMO.

Seconded. As well, the seller is reliable. So someone needs to get this before I start rationalize getting it. 

• Like 1

Bump. I am willing to trade this for Atari 7800 games as well. There's a LOT I don't have. To give you an idea, I have Ms. Pac Man and Centipede ;)

Loose carts are fine. I am starting from ground zero so if you have doubles, spares, or simply games you want to get rid of shoot me a PM. Basically if the dollar value of what you have to trade matches what I am asking for this we have a deal

Edited by eightbit

Ill chime in here for those that might not know this handheld.  I still have mine from BITD - I thought I was getting Galaxian but its not exactly the same.  Its a nice handheld with similar game play to galaxian but a few extra modes (only so much you can do on a handheld display back then).  Its got great color and sound.  This is the only handheld I kept from my youth.

I also have one of these and it one of my favorites as well. I always like the ones that had different game modes on them and this one has that cool redocking like section at the end of each level. Same reasons I like my Tron one as well!