IGNORED

Impulse X White Cart Charity Auction is now LIVE!

Gaztee

I thought I would start a new topic, rather than burying it in with the re-release thread.

The auction is now live for the one off white Peleiades cartridge version of Impulse X. All proceeds from the auction will go to MND Association (ALS in the US) information about the charity here MNDA

the link to the auction is here White Impulse X Cartridge 

I am very happy to continue the tradition of the Jaguar community giving to charity. I hope you all agree this is a worthy cause. It sure is a horrendous disease whichever name it goes under. I thank you in advance for your interest in the game and the auction. And to all those that have expressed a wish to own this unique variant, good luck.

Stay safe everyone!
Cheers

Gaz

White IX.JPG

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, Machine said:

I wonder who is gonna grab this one......

Considering it's a charity auction and most people keep their charitable donations private, we may never know. Either way it doesn't matter as this is a nice gesture, kudos to Gaztee and I hope the auction brings in some big money for the cause.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cubanismo said:

Good luck, gentlemen!  Just noticed the custom emblem on the back of the cart.  Awesome.  Was this 3D printed?  I've never seen white cartridges before, and it seems crazy to bust out the molds and make a custom insert for a one-off.

I noticed that too.  What’s the back say? 

On 8/31/2020 at 1:13 AM, Rick Dangerous said:

Is it being on UK eBay going to be an issue in any way for US/International bidders?

Everyone should be able to bid. I will double check to see that is the case.

Thank you to everyone who has shown an interest in this game.  It makes me proud to be a part of this community. Stay safe everyone!

Edited by Gaztee