IGNORED

Custom Atari Controller Help

Retro_Game_Lover96

From what i see you, you need to move the black wire connected to the POT to middle of the pot, not one side.   I see you have 3 wires going to your pot, and that is not correct. 

Pins 9 and 5 are the paddle pins for Paddle 1 and Paddle 2.    the POT needs to go between pin 7 (positive)  to Pin 9 (paddle 1) or pin 5 (paddle 2).   If your black wire is the plus, then it should be connected to the middle of the pot not one side.  Also make sure your POT is 1 mega ohm.

On 8/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, Tantan said:

From what i see you, you need to move the black wire connected to the POT to middle of the pot, not one side.   I see you have 3 wires going to your pot, and that is not correct. 

Pins 9 and 5 are the paddle pins for Paddle 1 and Paddle 2.    the POT needs to go between pin 7 (positive)  to Pin 9 (paddle 1) or pin 5 (paddle 2).   If your black wire is the plus, then it should be connected to the middle of the pot not one side.  Also make sure your POT is 1 mega ohm.

My pot is 1 Mega ohm. Also, I will try to move the black wire to the middle of the pot to see it works.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Radio-Shack-271-0211-1M-Ohm-Linear-Taper-Potentiometer-500VDC-5W-New-2710211/274437732275?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Edited by Retro_Game_Lover96