IGNORED

FS: Mattel Dungeons and Dragons handheld game **SOLD!**

eightbit

A blast from the past and pretty darn rare. Includes a very bad condition box (at least its there complete with Child World price sticker!). The unit is in like new condition. Brand new battery installed too. $60 shipped (priority mail small flat rate box) takes it.

SOLD!!

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2

I had one of these I received as a birthday present when I was 12.  It was stolen by a friends older brother a few months later and I never saw it again.  I was thinking about this the other day when I was playing Hunt the Wumpus on my TI-99/4A and remembered how similar the gameplay was to the D&D handheld.

27 minutes ago, 20ohm20 said:

I had one of these I received as a birthday present when I was 12.  It was stolen by a friends older brother a few months later and I never saw it again.  I was thinking about this the other day when I was playing Hunt the Wumpus on my TI-99/4A and remembered how similar the gameplay was to the D&D handheld.

I hear you there. I had a Super Mario Bros. Game and Watch that got lifted from my room by a friend of a friend. 

My mom purchased one of these (not this exact one) for me one Christmas and I carried the thing and played it for years. It took a long time to get one that was working, has the battery cover and screw, and was in pristine condition. I would not have parted with it had I not had my gears shift to something I really want to purchase. So, I figured it will now be passed to someone else to cherish it and enjoy it ;) Not easy to find these at all.