IGNORED

Empty Case

mrentropy

Hey all,

For various reasons I am looking for an empty Atari TT, Atari MegaSTe, or MegaST case. I've tried Best, but they've been sold out for eons. I've tried looking for non-working systems, but haven't come across anything yet.

Is there another place to find these things, or maybe someone can make them? Or maybe someone has a defunct system they want to get rid of?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, djglish said:

That's life.  I'm looking forward to what the guy that bought it from me is going to do with it.  Sounds like he's building a tricked out 8-bit system out of it.

I was thinking of getting the DE-10 with MISTer and putting it in a case like that.

Now I'm wondering if I can get one 3D printed, if I can find files for either of the three.

I'm working on two projects with a Bmax mini PC.  I want to put it in both an Atari 800XL and an old Atari STf.  I already have the keyboard working with the ST but am having trouble getting the keyboard for the XL to work.  A couple of people have done it but I keep getting compiling errors with a Teensy adapter using the Arduino software.  I have no coding skill, just a penchant for building.  The DEE-10 and MISTer setup looks interesting.  I hadn't seen either before.  The little Bmax computer was only $120.00.