IGNORED

Atari Karts

Soccer1214$

I'd advise you take a moment to familiarize yourself with authentic Jaguar carts vs high quality reproductions if your not already familar.  Although most repro sellers clearly mark and price their wares as such, we've seen a few "super rare!" carts show up on Ebay and elsewhere that clearly were not what they were claiming to be.  At these prices the crooks have a strong incentive.

I notice B&C even sells complete Atari Karts boxes/inserts and manuals for $35 on Ebay.  Find a loose cart or make and label a cart, some shrinkwrap and boom.  $500.

If the person you plan on gifting this to is likely to play the game, and not keep it as a shelf trophy, I'd recommend you buy the B&C package and wait for a loose cart to come up.  You can then spend the ~$350 you save on some more Jaguar games (check the AtariAge store!), or even a PS4 and a game for when they get bored of the Jag.

Good luck!

Edited by oracle_jedi

I think I paid $75 or $80 back about 15 years ago.  That was probably the most I ever spent on a game up to that point.  It was new and sealed (but not for long!!!).  Only recently have I surpassed that.  If this game was for a current gen system it would be a $30 game all day long.  Good luck in your quest.

• Like 1

Not in anyway worth the money, it is an ok game, but while a descent clone of Mario kart on SNES, it is not as fun as Mario kart.  I would just look for a repo, its 30 bucks, at 30 bucks you will not be as disappointed by a $300 game.

Dont get me wrong it is one of the better games on the Jag, but both power drive Rally and super burnout are more fun

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 8:36 PM, Pete5125 said:

Not in anyway worth the money, it is an ok game, but while a descent clone of Mario kart on SNES, it is not as fun as Mario kart.  I would just look for a repo, its 30 bucks, at 30 bucks you will not be as disappointed by a $300 game.

Dont get me wrong it is one of the better games on the Jag, but both power drive Rally and super burnout are more fun

A repo? Are Jag games so expensive now that repo men come and take them from people who can't pay off their loans?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2