IGNORED

The 8-bit guy blows up IBM 7496 prototype(?)

bluejay

2 hours ago, Arnuphis said:

Pure gold. Complains about 8-bit guy being pompous and arrogant, then acts in a pompous and arrogant manner when asked to elaborate...

I was going to say the exact same thing.  I want to be in the cool kids group and get ignored by this guy too!  That way he will be left without seeing my amazing quips.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

I'd be happy to advise him that he's not adopting a strategy (or attitude) that is a recipe for long-term success.  However, given that he can't read my posts, I think that my time would be better spent waiting for the inevitable to happen.

He might as well just avoid visiting this site or not post to save himself the trouble of putting all the members here on the ignore list. Posting multiple screenshots of people you're ignoring is very petty. You don't care enough to hear from them, but you care enough to let them know that. 

• Like 1

In the off chance you can see this, I hope if you're building a "brand" or anything, that you're not using your real name as a username if you're being this way at other places online. I'm sorry if that me pointing out how you were behaving seemed petty upset you. I wasn't craving your attention or trying to pile on you.

You're a fairly new member, and this is a nice community, and you'd get more out of it acting in a different manner in my opinion. I'm genuinely sorry if I was abrasive or came across like I was goading you.

Edited by xenomorpher
Wording and formatting
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BDW said:

Seek professional help

Ha, no kidding.  What is wrong with this dude?  He calls out the 8bit guy for being a jerk, acts like a total turd himself, and then blocks anyone for calling him out on it.  Kind of sounds like the 8bit guy may have reacted to him in the same way we have, and were called jerks for it and blocked.

Some people have too much self-worth, apparently.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, leech said:

What is wrong with this dude?

I suspect that we're seeing the effects of long-term overexposure to offgassing from the glue used in Parker Brothers cartridge boxes.

Don't huff the Parker Brothers glue, folks.  This is what it does to you.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

I suspect that we're seeing the effects of long-term overexposure to offgassing from the glue used in Parker Brothers cartridge boxes.

Don't huff the Parker Brothers glue, folks.  This is what it does to you.

Hahaha, I almost laughed out loud during a meeting, had to hurry up and mute my mic.

• Haha 2