IGNORED

Between the Sega 32X and Atari Jaguar, which do you feel had the better game library and why?

Leeroy ST

Better library between Sega 32X and Atari Jaguar?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Better library between Sega 32X and Atari Jaguar?

• Atari Jaguar
    • Sega 32X

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Loving both systems dearly and being 1 who bought both new in 1993,94 and having owned and sold off the original collections and rebuilding them over last 7yrs to both being completely filled with every original title even if Japanese copy of game. And onto songbird telegames and mighty Atari age and all the wonderful games finished and the alpha to beta carts and wonderful home brew though I hate that name home brew it sounds so cheap when the games are produced so professionally down to boxes and Manuel's being top notch. I'll say to me LOL it's a tie. Because yes I'm bias to carts and both the company's. My point is I can injoy Rayman on my jagaur and knuckles chatoix on my 32x in same day then hit the ice playin bretthull hockey on jag and end with world series baseball on 32x .. again to Me its a tie. FYI yes I rambled on lol but I love these 2 systems also my 3DO and turbo grfix.. 

On 5/14/2021 at 1:39 PM, jgkspsx said:

The 3DO is a thicket of brambles I’ve steered far clear of. Some of the games look great, but most of those got ported to Playstation or Saturn or PC. Someday I will check them out, but I don’t think I’m ever going to start a collection.

I was fortunate enough to have a 3DO as a kid and for a couple years it was the ultimate gaming machine. Blew everything else away. 

I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone though because sports games and fighting games were 3DO's greatest strengths and there are better options now.

In 1994, playing Madden or Street Fighter on 3DO instead of SNES/Genesis was like another stratosphere of gaming. But then PSX & Saturn come along and 3DO just no longer had any relevance.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...