IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Gold Medal Bracket

Vocelli

51 minutes ago, gbag said:

Great scores Nads

I don’t know If I can keep up this rate of improvement....now I have the sinking feeling!!!!  Thanks for the honest good competition Nads.  Vocelli is right...many posts and a back and forth type competition is much better than Sunday night score drops.

Cheers,

Gbag

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gbag said:

I don’t know If I can keep up this rate of improvement....now I have the sinking feeling!!!!  Thanks for the honest good competition Nads.  Vocelli is right...many posts and a back and forth type competition is much better than Sunday night score drops.

Cheers,

Gbag

You Guys are really putting on a show-I'm new to "knowing you", Gbag, but I've known Nads for a while, you are keeping pace with, IMO, one of the best ever(and a super-Guy as well), on a SERIOUSLY tough game, one of the best head-to-heads I have seen!!!

'Grats to you both, either way, you've pushed each other to ridiculous scores, should be proud!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gbag said:

Cheers,

Gbag

4 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

You Guys are really putting on a show-I'm new to "knowing you", Gbag, but I've known Nads for a while, you are keeping pace with, IMO, one of the best ever(and a super-Guy as well), on a SERIOUSLY tough game, one of the best head-to-heads I have seen!!!

'Grats to you both, either way, you've pushed each other to ridiculous scores, should be proud!!!

Poco is right!! We have been pushing some very good scores!! Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll improve much either, but I have a couple more goes in me tonight.

Ive really enjoyed the battle Gbag! You are one strong competitor!! 
Thanks for helping me hit my PB on Crackpots ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Didn’t think it was possible but I broke 200k....229,990...if you can beat that it’s all yours Nads... this is my last attempt...gonna be up most of the night grading papers...ahhh the life of a math teacher...Nads I had a great time competing with you no matter what way it goes...cheers..G742B06CA-F40C-4238-A19F-C71BDA85BEE4.thumb.jpeg.0a3260a0f881d44a899267d126f8ef18.jpeg

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, gbag said:

Didn’t think it was possible but I broke 200k....229,990...if you can beat that it’s all yours Nads... this is my last attempt...gonna be up most of the night grading papers...ahhh the life of a math teacher...Nads I had a great time competing with you no matter what way it goes...cheers..G742B06CA-F40C-4238-A19F-C71BDA85BEE4.thumb.jpeg.0a3260a0f881d44a899267d126f8ef18.jpeg

Awesome Score!! Way to good for me.

Good luck next round!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

Whelp, I played my best but my best wasn't quite good enough and times up. Congratulations on the win and good luck in the rest of the Gold bracket ZilchSr! It's off to the Paper Medal bracket for me :)

City Defence (Expert Game, B/B Difficulty): 22,487

DSC00484.thumb.JPG.7d3f9864d0e4d08d5932f316a269844b.JPG

Superb effort, Skippy! Tough competitor ... had me on the ropes! Thank you, and best of luck to you as well!

• Like 4

On 11/1/2020 at 7:10 AM, Vocelli said:

@McCallister....

... I concede.

I can reach 30k every time but just cannot break 40k again.

The 1 life challenge was fun!

GREAT JOB and GOOD LUCK!

I'll be in the Paper Bracket.

Thanks, Vocelli! I, too, ran into the same obstacle at around 30,000 as well, so I know what you are talking about. Agreed on the 1 life challenge - kept the game fresh for the bracket challenge.  Thanks for putting that in and good luck in the next round!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, McCallister said:

Thanks, Vocelli! I, too, ran into the same obstacle at around 30,000 as well, so I know what you are talking about. Agreed on the 1 life challenge - kept the game fresh for the bracket challenge.  Thanks for putting that in and good luck in the next round!

It was Oyamafamily's suggestions to include some harder modes. So I used them in the Gold Medal Bracket

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stampede Game 8-2568

Well, heck.

My Friends that know me closely know I am really smart, and...really stupid, sometimes even at the same time...

I DID glance at the scores from Stampede week to see where me and McCallister placed(not sure you could have found a better random there, we matched up really well!).

But I only scrolled down to the scores on the regular game(game 1), w/o thinking about it, and have played several times this morning with a "4K or Bust!" mentality, not realizing I had already(this morning)beaten my own game 8 score soundly, lol!

So I guess I'll start with this, I *think* I can do a little better, whenever I accomplish my highest score for the week I'll upload it to oohtube(ALWAYS record...).

2600Stampedegame8gold2568.png

• Like 4