IGNORED

Arcade Games For Atari

MajorHavoc5207

So i'm trying to download a bunch of arcade roms to my flashback 9 gold. I already have

Donkey Kong

Pac-Man

Donkey Kong Jr

Jungle King(or hunt)

Space Invaders

Asteroids 

Centipede 

Super Breakout

Pong

Burgertime

Ms Pac-Man

Galaxian

Rally-X

Xevious

Dig Dug

Jr. Pac-Man

Double Dragon

Popeye

Rampage

Defender

Stargate (Defender II)

Spy Hunter

Gorf

Gravitar

Mario Bros.

Moon Patrol

Mouse Trap

Mr.Do

Pole Position 

Q*Bert

Sinstar

Sky Skipper

Star Wars

Tapper

Time Pilot

Lock N chase

Tron

Tron deadly discs

Venture

Venture 2

Zaxxon

Marble Madness

Amidar

Berzerk

Congo Bongo

Crazy Climber

Gyruss

Frogger

Joust

Ikari Warriors

Klax

Millipede

Missile Command 

Asteroids Deluxe

Warlords

Track and Field

Tempest

I want to have a Major Havoc Rom , a Bubble Bobble rom, Radar Scope rom, Karate Champ, and other arcade games. Thanks

On 11/30/2020 at 10:11 AM, MajorHavoc5207 said:

So i'm trying to download a bunch of arcade roms to my flashback 9 gold. I already have

[...]

I want to have a Major Havoc Rom , a Bubble Bobble rom, Radar Scope rom, Karate Champ, and other arcade games. Thanks

I doubt that any of these games were ever ported to the 2600.

The system does not do vector graphics (see Tempest for an example), so Major Havoc is very definitely not available. Was Radar Scope every available on any home system?  The 2600 does not do 3D very well either (see Zaxxon for another example) so it seems like unlikely to be implemented.  

Good luck with your search! 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:55 AM, jhd said:

The system does not do vector graphics (see Tempest for an example), so Major Havoc is very definitely not available. Was Radar Scope every available on any home system?  The 2600 does not do 3D very well either (see Zaxxon for another example) so it seems like unlikely to be implemented.  

Good luck with your search! 

I know they were not ported , and i know about the vector graphics, and i know about the 3d. But if they aren't real , do you know someone who knows how to make atari games. I don't have the requirements to do it. Im on a mac now. If you know anyone who will like to make those games. Plz give me their contacts. Thanks

On 12/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, jhd said:

Lack of vector graphics isn't necessarily a problem,   see Battlezone or Asteroids for example.   Zaxxon isn't 3D, it's isometric,  that's a type of game that the 2600 really struggles with.  So games like Zaxxon, Crystal Castles, and Congo Bongo can't look like the arcade.   Crystal Castles still looks kind of 3D on the 2600, but the perspective is completely different from the arcade.

1 hour ago, MajorHavoc5207 said:

I know they were not ported , and i know about the vector graphics, and i know about the 3d. But if they aren't real , do you know someone who knows how to make atari games. I don't have the requirements to do it. Im on a mac now. If you know anyone who will like to make those games. Plz give me their contacts. Thanks

There's a good number of people here that know how to develop games. Good games. And several of the better games were done on a MAC. Lack of a PC is no excuse.

Edited by Keatah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1