IGNORED

Original Best of B.C. DDP WITH AUTHENTIC MANUAL!

GeorgeDiPietro

Hey everyone!!  Stumbled across this absolute breed of unicorn gaming.  I have yet to find anything on this.  No one has seen manuals and apparently the game was believed to be cancelled before released.  Needless to say, I have it.  Authentic copy.  I am looking for it’s value.  I am looking to sell, but if it isn’t an offer that makes sense then I will gladly keep it and collect it.  Can anyone help me understand the value of this game?  Thanks so much for your time and help!  -George

C95C5DD2-ABFA-449C-9071-0A5758A29E1D.jpeg

I guess an ADAM Unicorn will suffice to describe it. There is plenty that is known about The Best of B.C. seeing as Sydney Development completed the game, but Coleco and then Coleco Canada Limitee' fully dropped any further support of the ADAM Computer. Sydney Development then struck up a deal with Video Take-Out in California to become the official distributor of the game which was only available thru mail-order unless someone knows otherwise and can provide details. Video Take-Out ran ads for it in a couple computer magazines of the time as well as the Expandable Computer Newsletter and possibly some other ADAM newsletters. Suffice it to say that Video Take-Out wasn't around for very long, the game only sold a small quantity mainly due to both games on this "Best of" collection having been available on ColecoVision cartridge and pirated copies spread throughout the ADAM community like wildfire.