IGNORED

Alpine Games reprint coming early 2021 from Songbird

Songbird

Alpine Games is my favorite homebrew on the Lynx, and maybe my favorite game including commercial era (the fact I'm still top 1 on the speedskating game has nothing to do with it :D)

About Yastuna, as I have put them as freeware, there have been many way to get one, so I guess there is no interest for a publisher to make a new run, it would probably be a (rather big) financial loss. 

Edited by Fadest

13 hours ago, Fadest said:

Alpine Games is my favorite homebrew on the Lynx, and maybe my favorite game including commercial era (the fact I'm still top 1 on the speedskating game has nothing to do with it :D)

About Yastuna, as I have put them as freeware, there have been many way to get one, so I guess there is no interest for a publisher to make a new run, it would probably be a (rather big) financial loss. 

Do you have any of the various runs for sale? 

I currently have the Binder case versions of both and the Luch Soft version of Yastuna.

22 hours ago, Fadest said:

Maybe you could consider a "final" version for both? I don't mean to change much but maybe chipper music, new title screens (reusing luchs soft art?), something like that, and then creating new cartridges on-demand with an online store, a bit like Karri has. The only real expensive cost are for boxes and manuals, but there is always the cheaper alternative of using a good old printer.

edit: for the version, it's mostly to create a new interest for collectors so that you wouldn't invest time and money for just 2 copies. But actually you don't even have to do that :)

Edited by LordKraken

11 hours ago, djrodderz said:

Do you have any of the various runs for sale? 

I currently have the Binder case versions of both and the Luch Soft version of Yastuna.

I won't sell my versions (I have the RGC, the pre-binder from Lynxman and the Luchs Soft box, and a 2 in 1 from Lynxman also)

But as LK said, I can flash on demand games if there is interest.

I won't make a definitive edition, but I consider rework 1 or 2 games in order to make a version 2 of them, with lot of new features. Time will tell...

6 hours ago, LordKraken said:

Sorry for derailing the topic, but I didn't start it :)

Alpine games is imo the greatest game on Lynx and it's a bit sad to see it beeing forgotten. This new edition will bring back the King of Lynx homebrew, good work Carl!

One of the top homebrews for sure ;-) I would consider it an "indie", given how professionally it is done.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...