IGNORED

Does any Adam software emulate VT100 or VT52?

rietveld

5 hours ago, adamcon said:

Well I am glad you found out what you needed.  All this is beyond my wheelhouse.  I am a "user" not programmer or designer. "-)

i just like that i figured out an excuse to use the Adam every day now.  I just setup my Hotmail account to allow it to be viewed on the Adam

If i need to use a computer to check my email and browse the news then i may as well use the 35 year old obsolete technology from my youth  :)

20 hours ago, rietveld said:

If i need to use a computer to check my email and browse the news then i may as well use the 35 year old obsolete technology from my youth  :)

Let's see the evil tech-heads at Google, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter try to track or hack into your ADAM... their million dollar systems would probably blow-up trying. You don't even have to worry about running anti-virus software or setting up a firewall on the ADAM!

EOS has to be the most secure operating system in existence.

11 hours ago, NIAD said:

Let's see the evil tech-heads at Google, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter try to track or hack into your ADAM... their million dollar systems would probably blow-up trying. You don't even have to worry about running anti-virus software or setting up a firewall on the ADAM!

i just setup an email client that allows me to read, write, and respond to emails on the Adam.   its not very sexy looking with the 30 collumn display but does work using a linux server

14 hours ago, NIAD said:

At the end of the day it is just text no matter what wrapper you put it in.

Enough addons and even ADAM can browse the internet.