IGNORED

Sega Classics for GBA - 106 games in 1 multicart - Game Gear, Master System

I got a Master System multicart for the DS and it's FANTASTIC.  Totally worth it for $30.  I've had a bunch of those other multicarts on my radar as well since this one was so good.  The DS version I have has save states, but IDK about the GBA carts. There are so many options on ebay, it's hard to know which seller/version of which cart has which features.

Edited by BydoEmpire
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

Not sure these will answer all your questions, but they should help:

6 hours ago, BydoEmpire said:

I got a Master System multicart for the DS and it's FANTASTIC.  Totally worth it for $30.  I've had a bunch of those other multicarts on my radar as well since this one was so good.  The DS version I have has save states, but IDK about the GBA carts. There are so many options on ebay, it's hard to know which seller/version of which cart has which features.

Thanks all for the replies and info!

The 106 is terrible from a game list stand point.  Why it replaced the one before it blows me away given the true downgrade in quality of the game list found on the 100in1.

I did find a saved in google image search a screen dump of the game list.  This has stuff like the various Phantasy Star titles translated, Golden Axe Warrior, and others the lousy 106 removed and replaced with some real crap.

il_794xN.1422249833_7668.jpg

Sorry about having to listen to this guy, but just watch the video.

I have it. It's the version with NES games as well, which is what I'd recommend. It's decent overall, Has a mix of SMS and Gamegear games. The save states work fine. The Gamegrear games do add a border, which makes the playable section of the screen smaller and harder to see.

• Like 1