Jump to content
digdugnate

Atari SpeakerHat

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, mimo said:

Just when you thought fake Atari couldn't sink any further

Fake? They bought the intellectual property fair and square.  Companies are bought and sold all the time.  It’s not like they stole the name and are putting out bootleg products. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AlecRob said:

Fake? They bought the intellectual property fair and square.  Companies are bought and sold all the time.  It’s not like they stole the name and are putting out bootleg products. 

Was probably the reputation they got for starting kickstarter funds and then not delivering. Guess we can't say that's completely true now. We may not be getting pong on a watch, but there is now pong on a TV. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean air flow controlled so once it detects you're about to pass wind, the speaker turns on and blasts your favorite song to overcome the other sound? Perhaps even with built in perfume dispenser.

 

Atari might be first to the market with a product that nobody knew they needed but could not live without once it is available.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, carlsson said:

You mean air flow controlled so once it detects you're about to pass wind, the speaker turns on and blasts your favorite song to overcome the other sound? Perhaps even with built in perfume dispenser.

 

Atari might be first to the market with a product that nobody knew they needed but could not live without once it is available.

 

Covering up the smell of something bad?   No that's the job description of the ataribox social media crew!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking more an air sensing active mic that turns on and actually amplifies the sound, but if you wanna cover it up, more power to you, I guess!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I was thinking more an air sensing active mic that turns on and actually amplifies the sound, but if you wanna cover it up, more power to you, I guess!

Pants that help with social distancing. That could useful!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, cvga said:

Pants that help with social distancing.

 

Hang a fake dick out of your pants, people will stay away from you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

 

Hang a fake dick out of your pants, people will stay away from you.

Why spend money on a fake one? Save a few bucks and go au naturale.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have bought one but they all show out of stock! I guess only founding members got one. Are these TacoBox compatible by the way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Why spend money on a fake one? Save a few bucks and go au naturale.

There ain’t nothing natural about my penis

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I'm envisioning a sex toy based on the Atari logotype, where the middle line is extendable upwards. It would make total sense after gambling, hotels and crypto currencies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cvga said:

Well that took a hard turn

Atari's for old farts and geezers, so there's a high chance it's more of a "soft" turn...

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carlsson said:

Now I'm envisioning a sex toy based on the Atari logotype, where the middle line is extendable upwards. It would make total sense after gambling, hotels and crypto currencies.

The models could be named after classic games "The Night Driver"  "The Pole Positioner",  "Missile at your Command" ...

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The AtariHat was the email they gave me after inquiring about developing games.

 

Maybe the "VCS" is just a ultra flat hat stand for their real product?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...