IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

My brother-in-law came over today and saw me running and jumping around.

His first words were “whoa is that some kind of Shinobi?!”

i told him no, actually it’s so-and-so. Then I pulled up the inventory and showed him how there’s all these items to find and many of them allow access to new areas.

He made the metroidvania connection right away!

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, yes!

I forgot to mention it;

Last month I sent the boxes to those of you who asked (or purchased the box) so you should have received them by now.

If you haven't, don't worry, it is normal to suffer delays in this time of the year due to the massive pre-holidays purchases.

Anyway if you don't receive it by the next week let me know and I will take a look at the tracking number and see what's going on.

• Like 3

Thank you for your patience.

We (All the developers and publishers who use Left Turn Only cartridges) are still waiting for Joe Zbiciak to catch a break from his regular life so he can return to the Intellivision scene and resume his great service to this community.

Belive me, as soon as I have some news I will let you know, big time!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you for your patience.

We (All the developers and publishers who use Left Turn Only cartridges) are still waiting for Joe Zbiciak to catch a break from his regular life so he can return to the Intellivision scene and resume his great service to this community.

Belive me, as soon as I have some news I will let you know, big time!

I don't think you are doing enough.  I think you should stand outside his house holding up a sign.  Maybe get one of those kits where you have a drum on your back and giant symbols in your hands.  That will get his attention.  Something subtle and classy.   Yes, I watch too many cartoons.

920163445_ScreenShot2021-12-16at2_04_37PM.png.e9f5a2c12333f655ba2ddea15a6cdcb5.png

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, scalpel said:

Is it still possible to order this great game ? I live in France. Thanks !!

Hello scalpel, thank you for your interest ^_^

Sorry about my original message if you did read it from your email, I had to edit it because I confused the wrong game/thread.

The Sorrow of Gadhlan Thur for Intellivision is not available at the moment, we are waiting for the cartridge manufacurer to return from his break in order to receive the cartridges we ordered.

So we can't give you a date of when this game will be available to be ordered, sorry...

Happy new year!

Oscar K.

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Hello scalpel, thank you for your interest ^_^

Sorry about my original message if you did read it from your email, I had to edit it because I confused the wrong game/thread.

The Sorrow of Gadhlan Thur for Intellivision is not available at the moment, we are waiting for the cartridge manufacurer to return from his break in order to receive the cartridges we ordered.

So we can't give you a date of when this game will be available to be ordered, sorry...

Happy new year!

Oscar K.

Don't worry.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I will be really happy to order a copy (in box) when you'll receive the cartridges.

Please, let me know when it's possible.

Cheers :)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I don't know how to say this since I am not good with words and much less in English so I will just say it as I feel it.

I truly and honestly thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your incredible support over the years and the results on the Intellivision homebrew awards.

Due to an excess of work on other projects I was unaware of this event and I even missed the vote. Carlos contacted me yesterday and told me about the event and the direct Papa Pete made, but it was 3:00 AM here when the direct went on.

This morning I saw the video and I felt completelly overwhelmed by the results, you guys made us winners on the 3 awards the game participated on (since it has been only released on digital format so far) and that means a whole lot to me personally.

Not only that, you guys made Tales of Dragons and Swords the GOTY of 2020 and TNT cowboy get to the second place on 2019.

I have no words to express my gratitude and my appreciation to this community.

True, We are currently working on other platforms to pay the bills, and those platforms are more proffitable economically speaking, but I will say this here and anywhere if I am asked:

The Intellivision community is BY FAR the BEST community I have had the pleasure to be a part of, and I will do anything in my hand to deliver the physical game to each and every one of you who put his faith (and money) when placing the pre-order. I promise you that, and people are working on making that possible.

I also promise that when my personal economical situation allows it we will make more Intellivision games, even if it is for fun or free. You absolutelly deserve it.

I am sorry if my message sounds too emotional but it is how I feel at this very moment.

I also want to thank Carlos Madruga and everyone involved with this event because I know how much work something like this involves and sometimes it can go underapreciated.

Thank you guys!

Thank you everyone!

I feel really happy today.

Thank you...

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 25

1 hour ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Hi guys, I don't know how to say this since I am not good with words and much less in English so I will just say it as I feel it.

I truly and honestly thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your incredible support over the years and the results on the Intellivision homebrew awards.

Due to an excess of work on other projects I was unaware of this event and I even missed the vote. Carlos contacted me yesterday and told me about the event and the direct Papa Pete made, but it was 3:00 AM here when the direct went on.

This morning I saw the video and I felt completelly overwhelmed by the results, you guys made us winners on the 3 awards the game participated on (since it has been only released on digital format so far) and that means a whole lot to me personally.

Not only that, you guys made Tales of Dragons and Swords the GOTY of 2020 and TNT cowboy get to the second place on 2019.

True, We are currently working on other platforms to pay the bills, and those platforms are more proffitable economically speaking, but I will say this here and anywhere if I am asked:

The Intellivision community is BY FAR the BEST community I have had the pleasure to be a part of, and I will do anything in my hand to deliver the physical game to each and every one of you who put his faith (and money) when placing the pre-order. I promise you that, and people are working on making that possible.

I also promise that when my personal economical situation allows it we will make more Intellivision games, even if it is for fun or free. You absolutelly deserve it.

I am sorry if my message sounds too emotional but it is how I feel at this very moment.

I also want to thank Carlos Madruga and everyone involved with this event because I know how much work something like this involves and sometimes it can go underapreciated.

Thank you guys!

Thank you everyone!

Thank you...

It is fully deserved!

Félicitations :) 

3 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you guys!

Thank you everyone!

Thank you...

Congratulations, once again!  It's so well deserved, and if I may say so myself, the way that you expressed yourself in your message is PERFECT!  Thank you for making such fantastic games!  Cheers! ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you guys!

Thank you everyone!

Thank you...

Congrats to you and all the other winners and participants and thanks to all of the folks involved with bringing us great new games for our favourite console. 

7 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you guys!

Thank you everyone!

Thank you...

Yes congratulations!  What you and your team have is a gift.  A skill that few people have ever obtained.  Please continue to share your gifts with us!

11 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you guys!

Thank you everyone!

Thank you...

Congrats on your recognition for all the hard work you all have done. You can see that it is well appreciated. I personally am very hopeful that you are able to get this game onto cart for those of us that want it in our physical collections. Keep up the good work & thank you!

• Like 1

We have to thank you, you truly deserve the awards, your games are outstanding and brought the whole console to a new level I never expexted to see. So thanks for all the awesome games so far and hopefully the ride will go on for a while in the future. Its really nice to see such talented and yet humble and grateful developers ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ignorama said:

We have to thank you, you truly deserve the awards, your games are outstanding and brought the whole console to a new level I never expexted to see. So thanks for all the awesome games so far and hopefully the ride will go on for a while in the future. Its really nice to see such talented and yet humble and grateful developers ?

Happy to see you around Ignorama :)

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 6:20 PM, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you guys!

Thank you everyone!

Thank you...

I would like to add that the way you did handle the delivery delay of the physical release due to the EB shortage has been simply impeccable dude!

I did really apreciate your honesty, sense of commitment and reliability.

This category was not included in the GOTY2021 pools but you deserves five stars on that one!?

• Like 4