IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

I'm returning to the Intellivision scene after an 11 year hiatus as everyday work/life just got too overwhelming for a while... I am just now learning about Kai Magazine games and WOW, I need these in my life! They look and sound absolutely stunning, like nothing I could ever expect the Inty to pull off! Is Star Mercenary still in development? Wow wow, I hope I can find boxed copies of past games! And definitely want to stay in the loop on future releases! 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, jeremysart said:

I'm returning to the Intellivision scene after an 11 year hiatus as everyday work/life just got too overwhelming for a while... I am just now learning about Kai Magazine games and WOW, I need these in my life! They look and sound absolutely stunning, like nothing I could ever expect the Inty to pull off! Is Star Mercenary still in development? Wow wow, I hope I can find boxed copies of past games! And definitely want to stay in the loop on future releases! 

Welcome back Jeremy.

I too just got back last year from a long time away. Theres alot of new games out there. Good luck on your hunt!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jeremysart said:

Welcome back and thank you for your kind words ^_^

I finished Star Mercenary more than 1 year ago. Elektronite has the intellivision publishing rights for that game and for the following Kai Magazine games: Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy, A.F., A Tale of Dragons and Swords and Star Mercenary.

I didn't sell "The Sorrow of Gadhlan Thur" so I still fully own that one.

Right now there is a cartridge shortage and most publishers are waiting for this solution to get solved. I imagine Elektronite will release CIB versions of all the Kai Magazine games they own, so you might have a chance to get them.

Regarding "The Sorrow..." We will certainly release it CIB as soon as we get the cartridges.

• Like 9

• 3 months later...
On 3/1/2022 at 3:15 AM, Kai_Magazine said:

Regarding "The Sorrow..." We will certainly release it CIB as soon as we get the cartridges.

Great news. The pre-order for The Sorrow is still listed as sold out on the site so I was wondering if any more will available soon or if you're just waiting for the carts to arrive? Thanks.

9 hours ago, Vincehood said:

Hello! I was just wondering if there are any news for the physical release. 

Cheers

Hi, as Steve already confirmed, the boards are being burned.

Anyway I didn't want to make any announcement until I had them in my possesion.

I don't know when will I have them here either, so it is soon for me to make an official statement.

Rest assured that as soon as I receive them I will let everyone know and ask to confirm the shipping address, etc.

Thank you very much for your patience, everyone! 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, the1hatman said:

Great news. The pre-order for The Sorrow is still listed as sold out on the site so I was wondering if any more will available soon or if you're just waiting for the carts to arrive? Thanks.

I ordered a few more than the pre-ordered ones just in case someone is interested on purchasing one, but I don't want to accept more orders until I receive the carts.

The best thing you can do if you haven't done it already is to go to our web page and click the "notify me when this product is back in stock" button since I will send a message to those who clicked there first.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Hi, as Steve already confirmed, the boards are being burned.

Anyway I didn't want to make any announcement until I had them in my possesion.

I don't know when will I have them here either, so it is soon for me to make an official statement.

Rest assured that as soon as I receive them I will let everyone know and ask to confirm the shipping address, etc.

Thank you very much for your patience, everyone! 

Thanks!!! I've to change my shipping address ?

5 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I ordered a few more than the pre-ordered ones just in case someone is interested on purchasing one, but I don't want to accept more orders until I receive the carts.

The best thing you can do if you haven't done it already is to go to our web page and click the "notify me when this product is back in stock" button since I will send a message to those who clicked there first.

I would want one if there are any left. I missed out on the original pre-order. Keep me in mind please.

Thanks! Rog.

24 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I would want one if there are any left. I missed out on the original pre-order. Keep me in mind please.

Thanks! Rog.

I see you requested to be notified via our online shop, so your request has been stored in the list and I have access to your email in order to contact you when the cartridges finally arrive.

Don't worry, I will notify everyone who requested one via our online shop before anywhere else.

Thank you ^_^

Just now, cmart604 said:

Hmmm. Just dawned on me I moved last August, maybe my address needs updating as I can't remember when we ordered these. 

Don't worry, I will send an email to everyone who pre-ordered the game in order to update the shipping address.

Once I do I will state it here so please check your spam folder once I do state that the messages have been sent.

• Like 4

Just now, Kai_Magazine said:

Don't worry, I will send an email to everyone who pre-ordered the game in order to update the shipping address.

Once I do I will state it here so please check your spam folder once I do state that the messages have been sent.

Excellent news! Thanks 

In the event any copies you mail get returned or the address is some fictional place like British Columbia you can just send those copies to my address.  :)

Looking forward to getting this.  I lost my saved game state when I moved to the alternate control version of the ROM so debating waiting for the cart before I start again.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sinjinhawke said:

In the event any copies you mail get returned or the address is some fictional place like British Columbia you can just send those copies to my address.  :)

Looking forward to getting this.  I lost my saved game state when I moved to the alternate control version of the ROM so debating waiting for the cart before I start again.

Sure! I will put your address in the "return to sender" field ;)

Sorry about your saved data...

To be fair I did warn everyone here that updating to the patched "alternate control" version would erase the saved data/progress ^_^;

Just now, Kai_Magazine said:

Sure! I will put your address in the "return to sender" field ;)

Sorry about your saved data...

To be fair I did warn everyone here that updating to the patched "alternate control" version would erase the saved data/progress ^_^;

Oh I know.  It was all my mistake.  I didn't mean to update to the newest ROM until I finished the game but somehow I did.