IGNORED

What have you ACTUALLY played tracker - Modern Edition (2021)

carlsson

PC

Stellaris (1269 min)

Oculus Quest

Beat Saber (302 min)

More of the same from last week.  My Stellaris game is going well, I probably should have bumped the difficulty a bit, as I'm easily the most important nation in the Galactic Assembly and my vote pretty much decides what galactic laws are enforced. However, we are still a peaceful, diplomatic people (with a "big stick" navy, to dissuade my more ambitious neighbors). No one wants to enter into a Federation with me because I won't start aggressive wars...I guess it's not based on the Star Trek idea of "Federation" lol, so I have a lot of friends but no official allies. Might make the endgame crisis difficult to deal with....

• Like 4

Week 18

Top games

1. MLB The Show 21 (Xbox Series X) - 2747 min. (#1)
2. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Switch) - 1320 min.
3. Stellaris (PC) - 1269 min. (#3)
4. R-Type Final 2 (PC) - 544 min.
5. R-Type Final 2 (PS4) - 404 min. (#5)
6. Love Live! School Idol Festival: after school ACTIVITY - Wai-Wai!Home Meeting!!  (PS4) - 320 min.
7. Beat Saber (Oculus Quest) - 302 min. (#7)
8. R-Type Final 2 (Switch) - 296 min. (#2)
9. Kanda Alice mo Suiri suru (Switch) - 244 min. (#10)
10. Horizon Chase Turbo (Switch) - 225 min.

Top systems

1. Xbox Series X - 2747 min. (#2)
2. Switch - 2395 min. (#1)
3. PC - 2063 min. (#3)
4. PS4 - 724 min. (#4)
5. Xbox One - 391 min. (#5)
6. Oculus Quest - 302 min. (#6)
7. DS - 210 min. (#9)
8. Browser based - 185 min. (#7)
9. Wii - 90 min.
10. PS2 - 84 min.

Total 9237 minutes and 33 different games on 11 different systems. (plus some 50+ titles in a non-conforming format)

This week features 10 more games and 2000 minutes more gameplay than last week. MLB The Show 21 is the most played game for the third week in a row, by a factor of two ahead of Ori and the Blind Forest and Stellaris. The MLB game also makes sure that the Xbox Series X is the most played system this week, just short of 6 hours ahead of the Switch.

As always, feel free to post your times but if you're new, try to mimic the format of others, ordering games by system, ideally alphabetically and most importantly, give a figure for how long you estimated (or closely measured) you played the game. Also write out full titles in case of doubt as many games exist in multiple versions (for instance we got 13 different DOOM games for the Switch alone).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, not much to really say here, just like last time, but I learned something interesting about Cotton, so...

Switch
Cotton - 11

Okay, so over on the old games side, I recently entered some times for Cotton on the X68000 because of its inclusion on Cotton Reboot! because I figured it was emulated. Turns out that it is NOT emulated and they actually did completely recompile the game for the Switch/PS4, so they did actually port it and it does run natively! I'm not sure if those older times from my previous entries this year will be moved over here, but in case they are, I will note 2 things here to reduce confusion: first, these 11 minutes are from this week, as I believe that I coincidentally played for 11 minutes last time, as well, so yeah. Second thing is that I did actually play the X68000 version on a real X68000 last year (August? September? I forget, but I think it was somewhere around that time), and those obviously should remain as X68000 in the old tracker from last year.
Cotton Reboot! - 35

Yep, it's Cotton. Shoot things, don't die. Appli and Needle from Cotton 2 got added this week, so I ran through with Appli, who seems to be easy mode to some extent.
Flowers -Les quatre saisons- - 198

Yep, another game written by Shimizu Hatsumi. I'm trying a different strategy here; rather than try to read everything, I am trying to understand everything instead, as there is quite a difference and understanding is easier than reading because of how Japanese is written. This should help me not become frustrated, and it's definitely working. I don't think I mentioned exactly how this game works before, but it's actually a modified compilation of the 4 Flowers games, 2 of which I've already finished in English (primtemps/Spring and été/Summer). The compilation's new four seasons mode lets you play all 4 games in a row as if they were one REALLY LONG game and modifies some of the requirements, as you do actually have to play été twice to get the true ending in the standalone version, which is annoying as hell, by the way, but not here. There is also an original mode that lets you play them in their original formats, but you still have to play all of them in order to unlock them, which is annoying, as I'd honestly rather skip straight to automne, which I have not played yet, but it won't let me. I forgot how much I dislike how Suou is in the beginning of primtemps... at least she gets A LOT better later.

PC
Arcana Heart 3 LOVEMAX SIXSTARS!!!!!! XTEND - 5
R-Type Final 2 - 65

PSP
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 339 (estimate)

So I abandoned a Saturn playthrough to play the US PS4 version, which I then abandoned to play the Japanese PS4 version instead. I don't know how long I played the US PS4 version for and I deleted the game itself + I forgot to get a timer to time how long it took to beat the final boss after my final save = estimated time of Japanese PS4 version only. As far as I can tell, game language and confirm button are the only difference between US and Japanese PS4 versions. Apparently there are actually some notable differences between the US and Japanese PS1 versions, but the PS4 versions emulate the PSP version, which itself emulates a ROM hack of the PS1 version, but I think the stuff that was missing from the US PS1 version got added to the US PSP/PS4 version. How confusing...

Vita
Kangokutou Mary Skelter - 354

It's back. Time to figure out if the game's true ending is actually missable, as the game's official guidebook and the entire English part of the web disagree with each other. Both can't be right, so the only way to know is to play all the way until the very end of the game and intentionally not meet the requirements to see if it is actually possible to recover from it as the official guidebook suggests. Never thought I'd do this, but...

• Like 4

Doom 64 (PC) 34 mins

Deltazeal (PC) 15 mins

Wolflame (PC) 25 mins

Exzeal (PC) 10 mins

Riders 2491 (PC) 2 mins I thought this shmup to be pretty garbage, though it's 4 players so maybe it would be more fun with 4 players. IDK

Edited by DragonGrafx-16
  • Like 4

Nothing new this week except for:

Nintendo DS:

Retro Game Challenge 2 - EDIT: 100 minutes. Mostly easy challenges this week except for the one that basically required you to get to the last boss of GunDuel. Oh well, I beat that one on my second (very long) attempt.

Oh, shoot. I forgot to do the challenge for today. It was “score 600000 points in the five minute challenge of Star Prince SA”. Well, GunDuel softened me up because I am dying all over the place in Star Prince. I played it for 25 minutes and couldn’t get over 450k, mostly because I kept dying stupidly. I’ll try again later.

• Like 3

X360 

Wolf ot Battlefield: Commando III 310 

XOne 

Battlefield I 278 

Forager 158 

Knights and Bikes 62 

Lonely Mountains Downhill 167 

Wheel of Fortune 55

I finished the campaign scenarios for Battlefield I on normal difficulty.  Also, my wife and I tried to find the 'secrets' in Commando III.  They are baffling.  I swear I have found a few that I just can't seem to find every time I play the levels - weird.

• Like 4

PC

Defense Grid: the Awakening (368 min)

Stellaris (489 min)

Tabletopia (218 min)

Oculus Quest

Beat Saber (363 min)

My Stellaris game developed a game ending bug that would pop up when a certain date hit, so I can't finish it, but I was contemplating restarting at a higher difficulty anyway, as I was rolling over the galaxy and it was getting dull. I'll turn off most of the non QoL mods this time around, hopefully that helps.

This is my 3rd playthrough of the first Defense Grid game, I really enjoy it. Played Orleans on Tabletopia and came in 2nd somehow after getting royally screwed by an event on the 2nd turn.

• Like 4

My very approximate times for the week:

Browser-based:

Addiction (cardgames.io) - 5 min.

Canfield (cardgames.io) - 5 min.

Clock Solitaire (cardgames.io) - 15 min.

Crescent Solitaire (cardgames.io) - 15 min.

FreeCell Solitaire (cardgames.io) - 30 min.

Golf Solitaire (cardgames.io) - 25 min.

Scorpion Solitaire (cardgames.io) - 35 min.

Solitaire (cardgames.io) - 7 min.

Tri-Peaks Solitaire (cardgames.io) - 15 min.

Yukon Solitaire (cardgames.io) - 10 min.

• Like 4

Another good week for gaming around here this past week! I spent pretty much the whole week just playing through Ori and the Will of the Wisps in my free time. It's a fairly different game than it's predecessor Ori and the Blind Forest, but equally fun and just as engrossing. The first Ori game was a mostly silent and moody affair with the only dialog being a bit of narration here and there, whereas Ori and the Will of the Wisps is chalked full of interesting and charming characters to talk to and do little side quests for. I found myself enjoying the side quests so much that I actually put off finishing the game to complete 100% of the side quests before I went and did what I was pretty sure was going to be the final part of the game. The Moki creatures in particular were just ridiculously charming and always fun to talk to. Ori and the Will of the Wisps also has a much heavier focus on combat than Ori and the Blind Forest, with many different weapons to choose from, big epic boss battles, and a really fluid and responsive hack and slash combat system. It's just a really polished and brilliant game all around, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who has played and enjoyed Ori and the Blind Forest. 

The only games I played this week other than Ori and the Will of the Wisps were a handful of classic arcade and Neo Geo games. I've found myself really enjoying standing in front of the Neo Geo MVSX machine for half an hour or so before breakfast every morning to help shake off the groggies and wake up, and I've got mine hacked to play all the Neo Geo games and my own little selection of 72 of my favorite non-Neo Geo arcade games in a separate menu. Ms. Pac-Man and Space Invaders DX are kind of my go-to morning games, though I did manage to beat Samurai Shodown II for the very first time this week (on AES mode with the difficulty set to 1, cause I kinda suck at fighting games lol) and was pretty stoked about that. The spousal unit also spent some time on the Neo Geo MVSX one afternoon playing Bust-A-Move, which was actually the very first video game she ever played way back when, so having a Neo Geo machine at home is a pretty nostalgic thing for her too.

Well, I think that's all the news that's fit to print for this week! Until next week, and as always, best wishes and happy gaming to you and yours :)

1853531219_20210508095038_IMG_01752.JPG.c645027a50a8f2137fa28f8727107c62.thumb.JPG.7bb11224b4a7350a3fc8866e348647d2.JPG 

Ineligible

Bust-A-Move (Neo Geo MVS/AES) - 26 minutes

Golden Axe (Arcade) - 14 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man (Arcade) - 15 minutes

Samurai Shodown (Neo Geo MVS/AES) - 24 minutes

Samurai Shodown II (Neo Geo MVS/AES) - 60 minutes

Space Invaders DX (Arcade) - 11 minutes

Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (Arcade) - 5 minutes

Nintendo Switch

Ori and the Will of the Wisps - 1,525 minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week

1,680 minutes (28 hours 0 minutes) [1,525 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Nintendo Switch: 1,525 minutes

Neo Geo MVS/AES: 110 minutes

Arcade: 45 minutes

• Like 4

On 5/16/2021 at 5:39 PM, Steven Pendleton said:

Cotton - 11

Okay, so over on the old games side, I recently entered some times for Cotton on the X68000 because of its inclusion on Cotton Reboot! because I figured it was emulated. Turns out that it is NOT emulated and they actually did completely recompile the game for the Switch/PS4, so they did actually port it and it does run natively! I'm not sure if those older times from my previous entries this year will be moved over here, but in case they are, I will note 2 things here to reduce confusion: first, these 11 minutes are from this week, as I believe that I coincidentally played for 11 minutes last time, as well, so yeah. Second thing is that I did actually play the X68000 version on a real X68000 last year (August? September? I forget, but I think it was somewhere around that time), and those obviously should remain as X68000 in the old tracker from last year.

Got it! I'll update Excel w.r.t. this but don't have permissions to change already posted summaries.

Actually you logged 26 min on Cotton (X68000) on February 28, and 11 min on Cotton (Arcade) on March 28. Thus I suppose the arcade version is fully emulated but the X68000 version was recompiled.

Edited by carlsson
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, carlsson said:

Got it! I'll update Excel w.r.t. this but don't have permissions to change already posted summaries.

Actually you logged 26 min on Cotton (X68000) on February 28, and 11 min on Cotton (Arcade) on March 28. Thus I suppose the arcade version is fully emulated but the X68000 version was recompiled.

Oh, damn, I must have not remembered clearly, as I forgot about the arcade version. Anyway, yeah, the X68000 Cotton on Feb 28 should actually be Switch Cotton. The 11 minutes of arcade Cotton were on the Astro City Mini, so yeah, emulated arcade version for that one.

• Like 3

Week 19

Top games

1. MLB The Show 21 (Xbox Series X) - 2188 min. (#1)
2. Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Switch) - 1525 min.
3. Stellaris (PC) - 489 min. (#3)
4. Defense Grid: the Awakening (PC) - 368 min.
5. Beat Saber (Oculus Quest) - 363 min. (#7)
6. Kangokutou Mary Skelter (Vita) - 354 min.
7. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSP) - 339 min.
8. Wolf ot Battlefield: Commando III (Xbox 360) - 310 min.
9. Battlefield 1 (Xbox One) - 278 min.
10. Tabletopia (PC) - 218 min.

Top systems

1. Xbox Series X - 2234 min. (#1)
2. Switch - 1769 min. (#2)
3. PC - 1231 min. (#3)
4. Xbox One - 860 min. (#5)
5. Oculus Quest - 363 min. (#6)
6. Vita - 354 min.
7. PSP - 339 min.
8. Xbox 360 - 310 min.
9. Browser based - 162 min. (#8)
10. DS - 100 min. (#7)

Total 7756 minutes and 40 different games on 11 different systems.

The cutoff to be on the top list is about the same as last week (225 vs 218 min). MLB The Show 21 also remains as #1 for its fourth week, with a different Ori game than last week in second place. The top 5 in the systems list are the same as last week minus that the PS4 was absent this week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I really don't have a lot to say this time for some reason.

Switch
Flowers -Les quatre saisons- - 366

Maybe 60%~70% done with printemps. Suou has gotten a lot better and I forgot how damn good the script in this game can be when it wants to. There are a few interesting oversights, though... there is a date given very early in the game: Tuesday, April 10. Later, it's made clear that the game takes place 2 years after 2012, which means it takes place in 2014, which is also the year the game was released, but that can't be possible because in 2014 April 10 was a Thursday. Oops. I also noticed that they changed the (in)famous "Q= Which country has the most Chirstians? A= Italy" question (where the hell did the writer even get this weird and incorrect statistic from?) and they even brought a few members of the voice cast back to record new lines for the changes, which I confirmed with the English PC version.
R-Type Final 2 - 18

PC
Flowers -Le volume sur printemps- - 1 (yes, one minute. That's all it took to check the script, as I had conveniently saved right at the individual lines that I wanted to check)
Yep, they changed the script and got some new voice lines recorded. English version. I have been meaning to get the original Japanese PC versions and the Vita ports for several years and I'll probably do that this week, so it will be interesting to see in which of the ports it was that they changed the script.
R-Type Final 2 - 71

Vita
Kangokutou Mary Skelter - 608

I don't remember playing this game this much, but apparently I did. At the ~45% point now.

• Like 4

Here are some times which actually belong to last week, but I overlooked them when compiling the times for Atariage because they are so short and they are PC games. Anyway, they are:

PC (Windows):

Catloaf2600 - 2 minutes

G-Rally - 6 minutes

Catloaf2600 is an ASCII game where you have to guide a cat through various mazes. G-Rally is a 3D racing game which didn't hold my attention for too long.

• Like 4

X360
Wolf ot Battlefield: Commando III 176
Jetpack: Refuelled 16

XOne
Battlefield I 225
Beholder 62
Catastronauts 606
Fallout 4 66
Forager 40
Jeopardy 16
Knights and Bikes 90
Lonely Mountains Downhill 105
Monster Train 91
Walking Dead: A New Frontier 183
Wheel of Fortune 202
Xenocrisis 63

Lots of variety this week as I had some time off and went achievement hunting.  They are having a rewards special this week where you get rewards points for every achievement.

The highlight is Catastronauts which is an Overcooked clone. I also finished Commando III on the hardest difficulty without losing a life.

• Like 4

On the modern side, I played a few games a lot.

DS

Retro Game Challenge 2 - 210 minutes. I beat Arino Detective 2 in one sitting. It is very bad and I do not recommend it. It is the most incomprehensible and random text adventure I have played in many years, and it's not funny. I also kept banging my head against last Sunday's challenge for several days until I remembered that in Star Prince you can absorb enemy bullets with your shield and release them in a super attack. This made the challenge trivial. D'oh! There was also a slog of a Wiz Man challenge (get five crowns, which takes 22 levels) and a slog of a Haggleman challenge (finish level 10 without dying once). I am a lot better at Haggleman again.

Xbox 360

Outrun Online Arcade - 75 minutes. This isn't the best Outrun, but it's fun enough. Is this out of print? It won't load a splash image. I hate digital games.

Nintendo Switch

Norman's Great Illusion - 25 minutes. Papers Please except without the style, the sharp writing, the actually challenging and interesting gameplay, and meaningful decision making. I really need to stop buying cheap games out of pity.

Kentucky Route Zero - 75 minutes. Played chapter 1 very languorously with my wife. Hunted down just about all the side stories along the roads. A real life friend of ours is a minor character in the game, which is pretty bizarre and neat.

Game Boy Advance

Karnaaj Rally - 25 minutes. I've wanted to play this ever since seanbaby reviewed the box art instead of the game, so it was awesome to get a cheap copy. It's more fiddly than I thought and definitely takes after Micro Machines.

3DS

Code of Princess - 25 minutes. I found this cheap and thought I regretted not getting it. I think I was confused. For some reason I expected it to be like Odin Sphere in stereo 3D and instead it's a very middling looking beat-em-up with lots and LOTS of grinding for stat points. The super-skimpy outfit on the main character is really dumb. The box art was probably why I didn't buy it in the first place, but now I wouldn't buy it for the gameplay.

• Like 4

PC

Metro Exodus (96 min)

Sid Meier's Civilization VI (914 min)

Oculus Quest

Beat Saber (355 min)

So even after removing most of the mods from Stellaris, it was crashing on startup, so I'll wait for a stable release and the mods to catch up to it. In the meantime, Civ 6's Frontier Pass monthly release ended, so I went back to play a game of that. And what followed was the shortest game that I've won of any version of Civ, ever. I tried one of the new civs, the Gauls, and went with a True Start Huge Earth map, meaning a map of Earth where civs start in historically accurate areas. Odd thing is, the Brussels civ was also in the game, and the players gets the initiative on turn order. So I quickly placed my city, leaving Brussels unable to place within a 9 hex area of where the settler was. 2nd turn I attacked the settler, took it, eliminated Brussels, and effectively started with 2 cities. Gaul is a culture-rich empire, with some early military advantage. Aside from Brussels, Europe was crowded, as expected. Expansion was difficult, so I declared war on Spain early, taking Madrid and rich area on the Iberian peninsula. Then, my culture started taking over. Scotland's cities fell first, joining my empire of their own volition, followed by 3 city states, Cardiff, Geneva, and Valletta, as well as one of Babylon's cities. Vilnius and Preslav were able to resist, but I made sure I kept suzerain status over them. Then I just built up my culture and won with a cultural victory in 1470. So, kinda cheat-y, but if I'd had let Brussels settle, it would have been a short game the other way, lol.

Tried Metro Exodus yesterday, and I'm not sure about this one. I like stealth games, but this one has no HUD whatsoever, and trying to both stay hidden in dark areas, and try to figure where I need to go is super frustrating. And the stealth AI is not great, either. Might give it another go later, not sure. 

• Like 4

A smaller week than usual for gaming around here this past week, but still a very exciting one! I played my usual assortment of arcade games here and there on the Neo Geo MVSX machine and finished my playthrough of the original Doom on the Switch, finding and collecting 100% of the secrets in every level of all 4 episodes for the first time ever. A few of the secrets in the 4th episode Thy Flesh Consumed are actually impossible to get collect and get credit for on the Switch, since due to bugs in the game they can only be accessed with a cheat code that lets you walk through walls, but I did collect every secret that was collectible. The real highlight of the week though was finally getting in a game in the mail that I ordered from Limited Run Games back in October of last year. 

As a Game Boy and Game Boy Color collector there was always one game I wanted for my collection that was simply out of reach due to it's price, going for around $700 for a loose cart or $2,000 complete with box and manual, so as soon as Limited Run announced that they were doing an officially licensed reprint of Shantae for the Game Boy Color I knew I had to get one! Limited Run did an outstanding job on the cartridge, box, and manual and everything looks and feels exactly like the Game Boy Color boxes, manuals, and carts from the late 90's and early 2000's. They really pulled a John Hammond on this one and spared no expense, and for the $45 it set me back this will be a priceless addition to my Game Boy Color library. It's turning out to be a heck of a lot of fun to play too! :D

1182734662_20210520112510_IMG_03982.JPG.64a5b377550d0165b7176f50f93a984c.thumb.JPG.41af744b9b53bf24ef72bc121212c784.JPG

59395589_20210520113020_IMG_04342.JPG.178ae1439e0661735033f0a08dba82b2.thumb.JPG.e036833d34383b9a4ebc31ace41815ae.JPG

Ineligible

Altered Beast (Arcade) - 42 minutes

BurgerTime (Arcade) - 12 minutes

Ms. Pac-Man [Speed-Up Hack] (Arcade) - 20 minutes

Shantae (Game Boy Color) - 148 minutes

Nintendo Switch

Doom [Classic] - 595 minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week

817 minutes (13 hours 37 minutes) [595 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

Nintendo Switch: 595 minutes

Game Boy Color: 148 minutes

Arcade: 74 minutes

• Like 5

Week 20

Top games

1. MLB The Show 21 (Xbox Series X) - 1731 min. (#1)
2. Civilization VI (PC) - 914 min.
3. Kangokutou Mary Skelter (Vita) - 608 min. (#6)
4. Catastronauts (Xbox One) - 606 min.
5. Doom Classic I (Switch) - 595 min.
6. Flowers: Les quatre saisons (Switch) - 366 min.
7. Beat Saber (Oculus Quest) - 355 min. (#5)
8. Battlefield 1 (Xbox One) - 225 min. (#9)
9. Retro Game Challenge 2 (GameCenter CX 2) (DS) - 210 min.
10. Wheel of Fortune (Xbox One) - 202 min.

Top systems

1. Xbox One - 1896 min. (#4)
2. Xbox Series X - 1731 min. (#1)
3. PC - 1090 min. (#3)
4. Switch - 1079 min. (#2)
5. Vita - 608 min. (#6)
6. Oculus Quest - 355 min. (#5)
7. Xbox 360 - 267 min. (#8)
8. DS - 210 min. (#10)
9. Browser based - 195 min. (#9)
10. iOS - 32 min.

Total 7513 minutes and 38 different games on 12 different systems.

For the fifth consecutive week, baseball season prevails in form of MLB The Show 21, this time with Civilization VI in second place. Systems wise, the older Xbox One overtakes the newer Xbox Series X with a close battle for 3rd and 4th places and a healthy 12 systems, shared second highest this season (most were 15 in week #14).

For those interested in Doom on the Switch, I tried to get a grip what are standard maps, what are various WADs and which versions of Doom Classic I or II they belong to. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the current list looks like this:

DOOM (2016 reboot)

Doom 3

Doom 64

Doom Classic Both: BTSX (Back to Saturn X) Episode 1

Doom Classic Both: BTSX (Back to Saturn X) Episode 2

Doom Classic Both: Doom Zero

Doom Classic Both: Double Impact

Doom Classic Both: REKKR

Doom Classic Both: Syringe

Doom Classic I   <-- which I presume would be the standard map?

Doom Classic I: Deathless

Doom Classic I: No End in Sight

Doom Classic I: SIGIL

Doom Classic II: No Rest For the Living

I used this source, though not specific for the Switch: https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Official_add-ons

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Switch
Flowers -Les quatre saisons- - 1022

Done with printemps and on to été, which also means lots of pictures of food, lots of pop culture and literature references, and unfortunately

Spoiler

back to Punished "Venom" Suou. Poor Suou. Halfway through printemps, Suou from the future reflects on her time at school and outright states that more bad things happen to her over the course of the series than good things. It makes me wonder if Shimizu Hatsumi just wanted Suou to suffer when she wrote the scripts for the games.

Anyway, the season has changed, the music has changed, Chidori is here now, and the player character has changed; I'm Yaegaki now. She's a lot of fun. She has probably the best dialog choices I've ever seen in any game. Chidori is... Chidori. I hated how Chidori was at first, but she starts changing very quickly and I always liked how she always wakes up early and sings the game's ending song outside the window, so I ended up really liking who she becomes by the end of summer. I seem to have found a 変換ミス where they wrote 入れ方 instead of 淹れ方. lol oops. I remember été being way shorter than printemps, so here's a note to my future self for this week's times: printemps = 613, été = 409.

Vita
Kangokutou Mary Skelter - 112

PC
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - 279

PS4
Shin Megami Tensei III HD Remaster - 40

English version. I might actually just go back to the Japanese version for reading practice. I always thought that Shin Megami Tensei was way above my reading level, but I've gained a lot of knowledge and confidence recently.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 3