IGNORED

Question about classic game seller

AAA177

Just curious if anyone here has used a site called DK Oldies. Happened to see a banner ad for it and checked it out. Seems a cool place from which to buy - I like how it seems to categorize and emphasize condition, such as complete, etc. - and its interface is easy to visually consume/navigate and very clean. But I wanted to see if there are any reviews here before I try it out (may not be a little while, anyhow, before I buy). Thanks in advance...

Pay more, perhaps get lucky and get something as nice as they describe it.  I tend to not want to pass a mass retailer a higher fee just because they're known, and most try and just be fast about it and won't even supply pictures of the actual one you'll receive so it's still a bit of a luck thing.  I've heard both sides of the argument for and against them, and for what it's worth I wouldn't, but I've also had them on a couple occasions snap up some stuff I've sold on ebay when I guess they were short on an item someone requested and they were quick about it.

• Like 1

I haven't but I've bought games from jjgames a long time ago.  They're pretty much the same.

I found that it was cheaper to go with a big retailer for a bunch of carts vs. eBay.

Honestly, I would just email them, they'll probably send a picture.  But I would guess you'll get a better deal cutting out eBay

• Like 1