IGNORED

FS: Cuttle Cart by Schell's Electronics for Atari 2600 and FUJINET adaptor for Atari 8-bit computers

timdu

FOR SALE:

Cuttle Cart by Schell's Electronics for Atari 2600  Price: $250 shipped ( in the USA. )  I will ship international but will need to get quote for shipping.

Includes Cuttle Cart, Instruction manual, and 3.5" floppy disk with software

also:

FUJINET adaptor for Atari 8-bit computers  Price:  $67 shipped ( in the USA. ) I will ship international but will need to get quote for shipping.

"FujiNet  is a network adapter that attaches to the SIO (Peripheral) port of an Atari 8-bit system. 

FujiNet is planned to provide the following functionality:

"D:" Emulation, to virtually mount, read, and write ATR disk images over a protocol borrowed from the Spectranet community called TNFS.
"R:" Emulation, via Type 1 POLL handler, to provide a virtual Wi-Fi modem for use with existing Communications programs such as Ice-T, BobTerm, AMODEM, and PLATOTERM.
"N:" A new device for establishing TCP and UDP communication with other hosts, as well as controlling the adapter (setting configuration, mounting images, etc.)
More functionality to be available by future over-the-air (OTA) updates to the firmware, such as IPP printing.

Please send me a private message if interested.

thanks,

Tim

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

Edited by timdu