IGNORED

Entombed and Towering Inferno story on the radio

5x7

Hahah, looks like reporters are 'unearthing' this story every year now. Looking forward to Entombed's rediscovery in 2022!

2019: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20190919-the-maze-puzzle-hidden-within-an-early-video-game

2020: https://www.techspot.com/news/85622-nobody-sure-what-makes-atari-2600-game-entombed.html

- James

• Like 1

Me: "I'm reporting live from the scene of the incident. The journalist standing next to me has just published a story about the Atari 2600 game Entombed."

To journalist: "So, did you remember this game from your childhood and then proceed to do weeks of independent research into the development of the game, interviewing the programmers and publishers who made it?"

Journalist: "Well, I was browsing around the Internet looking for a sensationalistic sounding story to publish about video games and ran across this article from last year about some game called Entombed. I figured it's been about a year since it was published last so I changed a few words around and boom, the story has now been shared over 600k times."

Me: "Fascinating and truly groundbreaking work, back to you Jim."

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Me: "I'm reporting live from the scene of the incident. The journalist standing next to me has just published a story about the Atari 2600 game Entombed."

<snip>

This is good, but I really see Darcy and Aerlan as the field reporters while you and Tanya man the studio...

• Like 1