IGNORED

PRO ( C ) ATARI - Issue #15 AVAILABLE

powersoft

17 minutes ago, orpheuswaking said:

Indeed, I had to skip that section 

Lol, it was a bit risqué and over the top wasn't it?  Once I realized the tone and tenor of the article, I skipped it also.  Not to say that some people might not enjoy it, but it wasn't for me.  Overall a very good issue though.  I hope everyone can get a copy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, orpheuswaking said:

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon, so good chance Stephen!

Not here.  Hopefully this won't be like my other stuff from Germany.  I might get it in 6 months from now or maybe not at all.  I am really sick of the mail delivery around here.

10 hours ago, Stephen said:

Not here.  Hopefully this won't be like my other stuff from Germany.  I might get it in 6 months from now or maybe not at all.  I am really sick of the mail delivery around here.

That is frustrating, we have only just got back to a somewhat normal USPS delivery here. I actually received a book my sister sent me from the UK quicker than I ever have in the past. 

I got mine the other day.  I didn't open it till today.  I see what you all mean about the first review.  I didn't find that one humorous either.

Also, more game focused than I would have liked. Don't get me wrong, the game reviews were great and made the magazine.     bitd magazines had coding, and also marketplace reviews, which I still prefer to have in the mix.  the magazine did have a hardware article on upgrading your Atari 800 to 48k, which was a nice change of pace.

• Like 1

Heyho...

firstup...

I was wondering and quite HAPPY also to US the magazines made it that quickly.

as when I made the shipment stickers the software told me due panademia it may take up to three months until it arrives.

I know what you are talking about the opener.

But I think with a slightly smile and remember back when we were teenager and played this it may work ;)

Thank you all for your endless support!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, powersoft said:

I know what you are talking about the opener.

But I think with a slightly smile and remember back when we were teenager and played this it may work

Takes way more than that to offend me (I think it's pretty much impossible to offend me from any joke).  Surprised was the reaction and the wife thought it was absolutely hilarious.  Loving these new larger format magazines too.  Like the review said, keep em coming :)

• Like 2

On 3/25/2021 at 6:21 PM, Mark2008 said:

I got mine the other day.  I didn't open it till today.  I see what you all mean about the first review.  I didn't find that one humorous either.

Also, more game focused than I would have liked. Don't get me wrong, the game reviews were great and made the magazine.     bitd magazines had coding, and also marketplace reviews, which I still prefer to have in the mix.  the magazine did have a hardware article on upgrading your Atari 800 to 48k, which was a nice change of pace.

We really need more support so please everyone submit something, don't worry about the format or spelling etc just send it to me and I'll fix it up. Reading my assembler colum past trbb has committed future trbb to explaing several things later and I've not touched my assembler cart in over a year!! I can only really write sofware reviews and if that means we hit the 100+ pages then that's what we will have, I'm not into the hardware side.

Would be niice if the people who supported Excel mag (newer games etc) would support this too.

I wasn't sure about that fiirst column but hopefully Steve has got it out of his system :-o :-D

M - I'm still waiting for my T-Shirts?