IGNORED

Q&A for World Premiere of Circus Convoy + Interview with David Crane, Garry Kitchen & Dan Kitchen

ZeroPage Homebrew

40 minutes ago, SpiceWare said:

I don't own an Apple TV - my Mac mini drives my TV, I run Safari to access twitch.

Ah... sorry. For some reason I misread that as Apple TV. :roll: My Mini is in my home office, and nowhere near my TV.

I end up using an iPad running the Twitch app to chat while the Apple TV streams the show. The amount of delay on the Apple TV is pretty appalling though. But the sofa is comfier, so I just live with it. :) 

Hello,

Can you disclose a little more how you generate the QR code?

This really blew my mind. Generating the QR code dynamically seams really complex.

Would you considering sharing this part of the code? If not, can you at least tell how much resource it uses on the ROM?

I had the idea to use a QR code to encode the score of Hellway with the unique string with the game version and settings, but completely dropped the idea after evaluating how hard it was to implement, so I just showed in the end game screen. When I saw you generating the QR, I had a spark of hope that was possible.

Any information about the process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS: Is it too late to post any question?

hellway.asm_9.png

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this is the correct thread for questions regarding Circus Convoy. I was wondering if the Game Cart is playable on a Retron 77. I know if I buy the collectors edition I can download the rom and play it on my Retron. But does the cart work as well? I know some carts don't work on the Retron.

This thread over here is probably a better place to ask as this one you posted in was for the live Q&A that happened last month.

No, unfortunately the cart is not playable in a Retron 77 BUT the binary that comes with the collectors edition CAN be played on that console. Make sure you update the Retron 77 to the latest community build of Stella that can be found here, read more about updating your Retron 77 here and here.

- James

• 1 month later...

Guten Tag,

I can't sign in to audacity games with my account.

My identity is checked and stops. There is no error message.

I tried temporary passwords.

For testing I created a 2nd account. This is account works ?.

However, the game is registred to the 1st account and I can not send my high scores. ?

Can you help please? 

Sascha

1 hour ago, saschman007 said:

Guten Tag,

I can't sign in to audacity games with my account.

My identity is checked and stops. There is no error message.

I tried temporary passwords.

For testing I created a 2nd account. This is account works ?.

However, the game is registred to the 1st account and I can not send my high scores. ?

Can you help please? 

Sascha

I would try sending them a message on their contact page:

https://adgm.us/portal/contact.html

11 hours ago, saschman007 said:

Thanks for the tip ?.

I sent a message 14 days ago. 

Unfortunately, I have not yet received a reply?

I guess that was perhaps a rather obvious suggestion. ? If they won't help you with your issue, then I guess in a pinch you can transfer ownership of the game to your new account.

Edit: I guess you would have to be able to access the original account to be able to initiate the transfer. Nevermind.