IGNORED

FS: Complete ColecoVision Adam *SOLD*

ColecoAdamGuy

Complete ColecoVision Adam for sale - $265 CAD/$210 US + Shipping or Local Pick-up

Tested today and working. Hardware includes printer, main console, keyboard, and one controller. Monitor is not included, however I will provide cable and instructions to connect (any monitor with composite video and audio in / separate speakers will work).
Software includes Buck Rogers, SmartLogo (in box w/ manual) and Carnival cartridge. SmartLogo is a great introduction to programming for young learners!
The printer works as a power supply and moves, however is no longer suitable for printing. The tape drive is working well.

IMG_20210307_131744.jpg

IMG_20210307_131525.jpg

IMG_20210307_131533.jpg

IMG_20210307_131054.jpg

IMG_20210307_131502.jpg

• Like 3

Well, you've got pictures so that's good, but since this is your first ever post on AtariAge, you should probably share a little bit about yourself.  Do you have feedback or activity on another well-known site?  You are offering local pickup, so where are you located?  I assume Canada because of the reference to CAD - where exactly?  We have a lot of members in Canada and one of them might be nearby.

6 hours ago, wongojack said:

Well, you've got pictures so that's good, but since this is your first ever post on AtariAge, you should probably share a little bit about yourself.  Do you have feedback or activity on another well-known site?  You are offering local pickup, so where are you located?  I assume Canada because of the reference to CAD - where exactly?  We have a lot of members in Canada and one of them might be nearby.

You're right, I should introduce myself! I am Canadian, based in Ottawa, and have been a longtime fan of the Adam, it having been my second computer system, after another system called NABU (anyone here heard of it?). I don't have feedback as I don't use eBay, though I have sold a few things through groups on Facebook and Kijiji.

The Adam was basically the system I used from elementary school through a good portion of high school. I've unfortunately lost my original programs and other projects that I did.

Edited by ColecoAdamGuy
  • Like 2

On 3/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, ColecoAdamGuy said:

You're right, I should introduce myself! I am Canadian, based in Ottawa, and have been a longtime fan of the Adam, it having been my second computer system, after another system called NABU (anyone here heard of it?). I don't have feedback as I don't use eBay, though I have sold a few things through groups on Facebook and Kijiji.

The Adam was basically the system I used from elementary school through a good portion of high school. I've unfortunately lost my original programs and other projects that I did.

The price seems pretty good

• Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 10:34 PM, rietveld said:

The price seems pretty good

Sold it a few days ago. I have one more I'm working on listing, complete in box minus a blank DDP. The box has seen better days, but the system itself is in very, very good shape. Exceptionally clean, tape drive works well, as does the printer, which can be a rare find.