IGNORED

IntellivisionRevolution upcoming games

Rev

Normally, it's not a big deal... but be prepared if it does become one.

I got a cease order from a lawyer for one of my aircraft skins I was making for the WWI game I'm working on because I didn't remove EVERY SINGLE PIXEL from the original artist that I took over from. 

He was pissed and wanted money... I game him and his lawyer a "single one" in the middle of my fingers. 

Edited by IMBerzerk

I can see that if you took over from someone who just lost a job to you that they started, and potentially money too.

I doubt whoever the original artist on this 25 plus years ago would even know about this when and if it actually gets released, to likely less than 200 sales.

But that’s up to Rev.

10 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

I can see that if you took over from someone who just lost a job to you that they started, and potentially money too.

I doubt whoever the original artist on this 25 plus years ago would even know about this when and if it actually gets released, to likely less than 200 sales.

But that’s up to Rev.

I forget the actual term, but it has something to do with it being virtual as well.  I agree with you, it's most likely no big deal... but laws are laws.  I just don't want to see anyone in trouble. That's all. 

I love the design, it's such a cool throwback to a time when box art was such an important part of buying the game.

BTW... I had no idea it was someone else's artwork.  I was contracted and that was the template they sent me... found out the whole story the hard way by being broadsided.  It was all on me because I was a contractor... nice.

Edited by IMBerzerk

On 3/13/2021 at 12:17 PM, Rev said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68The holy grail!

50C92B86-5699-4848-9B0D-E66D04383D8A.jpeg

I can't help but think that the gem could be replaced with a Grail of the God.  Maybe put a sticker of a Grail of the God on top of it.  And I can't help to see the game cartridge behind the box Gar... something.  New secret game?

I'm glad to see Whale Hunt getting release.  Hopefully Crimson Tower is next.  I like this guy's game.