IGNORED

My Centipede story

oo7

12 minutes ago, oo7 said:

I am going to have to check this out. I dont know why I havnt already. 

Oh, yeah, I see now that somebody already linked to the interview in this thread earlier. 

12 minutes ago, oo7 said:

was actually playing his Centipede conversion again this morning with the shader you gave me!

Try this one.

Centipede Arcade (with trackball support & Namco font).

• Like 1

Something about Atarisoft people might not know (but maybe thought about before).

When I used to live in Sunnyvale, I talked with a former Atarisoft employee for a while (at a yard sale he was having); and he got an interesting smirk on his face when we discussed the quality of software Atari did for those other systems. Let's just say, they weren't done to flatter those systems' abilities (to put it mildly). Haha...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MrFish said:

Something about Atarisoft people might not know (but maybe thought about before).

When I used to live in Sunnyvale, I talked with a former Atarisoft employee for a while (at a yard sale he was having); and he got an interesting smirk on his face when we discussed the quality of software Atari did for those other systems. Let's just say, they weren't done to flatter those systems' abilities (to put it mildly). Haha...

Makes sense with what the market was back then. Those titles should of been more like fish bait

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 8:14 PM, oo7 said:

Few more hours!!! Will the 5200 Centipede still be my fave?!? We will see.

So...... the new Centipede Recharged is fun! love it.

However adfter hours of Recharged I went back to play the 5200 version, it still holds up for me!