Gr8dane

Vectrex Custom Controller

On 4/27/2021 at 7:36 AM, Gr8dane said:

I've got you down for 2, thanks!

BTW - If your making 'X' controllers and someone chimes in wanting one but your at 'X' - I'll gladly give up one of mine to that person!

Jeff

The first batch of 9 GDE Vectrex controllers is complete! Thank you to everyone who pre-ordered, giving me the confidence boost to make this project happen! I'll be ordering parts to start a batch of 25 in the coming weeks.

1091630454_GDEVectrexController.thumb.jpg.c8ce25a5d91a8daae98cdd19ce684f8b.jpg

For anyone interested, I am still adding to the pre-order list, however, it is getting pretty long. Also, for future rounds, the price will be $80 shipped within the US. Shipping costs were higher than I anticipated in the first round.

Two other news updates: 1)I'm looking into starting to use genuine Sanwa buttons. These are more expensive, but a lot of people seem to be willing to pay the premium for them. 2)My next endeavor is going to be autofire (or turbofire) controllers. These will also be a more expensive version. More news to come!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1