IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 14 - Game 11 - Imagic Games Extravaganza

1 hour ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

There’s at least one extra column of fireballs that shoot upwards on the screen. Sometimes two columns of fireballs. Along with other glitches. New cartridge is on the way. 

The photo illustrates a fireball on the left side shooting up by itself. And a fireball on the right that came from the dragon’s nose. 

5C8B5CF3-18C6-4118-A9D2-10DA269ECE00.jpeg

Are you sure you are playing the 'easy' level? I only ask cuz that's the only one I've played so far. Not sure how insane the hard level is..... lol maybe on the hard level fireballs just appear, lol like in Zaxxon where bullets just fly onto the screen seemingly out of nowhere..... ?

Rickster, the harder level doesn't make more fireballs appear in DragonFire, just starts you at a higher level (Medium is first archer shooting on the outside) hard is I think 8th or 9th pass....

Also think it might not have to do with the cart, but the console, you might want to have that checked, I have had that bug before, but only on consoles that I knew had a problem with other games

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

I just realized, was that the invisible dragon shooting fireballs behind the other dragon? There’s two dragons right? 

1EF48C1E-D688-4B3F-AFCC-B783D8E667CE.jpeg

I don't think so. I think the Invisible dragon is a few rounds later. My problem is the damn archer. To me just a stupid addition to this game. It's called 'Dragonfire' meaning you are fighting against a 'DRAGON' and his 'FIRE'. Not some annoying DOUCHE with a bow..... ??

I lose all my lives on the bridge and in droves..... When I'm in the loot room the dragon rarely ever gets me.... I could get a sweet score if I could just get past the bridges consistently..... 

Edited by Rickster8
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

My problem is the damn archer. To me just a stupid addition to this game. It's called 'Dragonfire' meaning you are fighting against a 'DRAGON' and his 'FIRE'. Not some annoying DOUCHE with a bow..... ??

EXACTLY! Even the manual is all about you fighting the dragon who has taken the treasure and then they casually throw in there that you have to dodge arrows from archers. Are you telling me that the dragon has funded its own militia with the king's gold? It's cannon and is going into the Imagicverse movie.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

EXACTLY! Even the manual is all about you fighting the dragon who has taken the treasure and then they casually throw in there that you have to dodge arrows from archers. Are you telling me that the dragon has funded its own militia with the king's gold? It's cannon and is going into the Imagicverse movie.

Yeah it's friggin annoying. My goal at the beginning of this game was 10k, I'll be lucky as beans to get half that because of the archer BULLSHIT...... ?

• Haha 2

Quick Imagic Games Update: (Updated to post #59)

Microsurgeon (Game 2 / Game 5)

1. Rickster8 - 5,806,000 / 57,840,000
  2. popsicle - 5,400,000 / 54,000,000

Dragonfire - Easy Level

1. CParsley - 11,980
  2. Rickster8 - 4,470
  3. popsicle - 4,430
  4. Spartan - 4,420
  5. Mangia-Boy - 1,810

White Water - Game 7

1. CParsley - 12,030
  2. Rickster8 - 6,300
  3. popsicle - 340

UNLOCKED ATLANTIS - Rickster8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was able to complete level 1 of microsurgeon with all good, but level 2 is not nice to me. I like using both controllers, but that damn stick gets in my way, and I hate using the buttons with one controller (they hurt, waaaaah). I think I’ll try emulation and see if it’s nicer to me. Shame tho, since I have both overlays (and the hefty instructions) for this one. 

Edited by fakecortex

I have been spending all my gaming time trying to get a Microsurgeon score,which I cant quite accomplish yet.

I had to move on to one of the other games for now before I dont post a score for any of them in time.

I just added a White Water score below as well! I picked up a treasure chest the first second I saw it.

It was the last thing I saw before getting hit by an axe!?

Thanks for picking the Imagic games,I had forgotten how fun and unique they are!?

20210410_135951.jpg

20210410_164859.jpg

Edited by wolfy62
Added content.
  • Like 2