IGNORED

LTO Flash = EBay Gold!

Rev

3 hours ago, Allan said:

I bet the people buying these are not aware of Atariage nor ltoflash.leftturnonly.info

I think that is true,  but I think that it would help if the vendors would indicate on their site that "sold out" does not mean "sold out forever" 

They could/should indicate "temporarily out of stock" 

But there is also the big possibility that these purchasers are only looking on ebay and not looking around the interwebz

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rev said:

There is gold in them there multicart.

Isn't the edge connector gold plated?  So yeah there is a bit of gold in them multicarts. ;).  Mine's is in the bin full of other games since Intellivania is in the cartridge slot of an Intellivision 1 console at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Those people gonna be kicking themselves when Joe puts his next batch for sale at half that price

Well, I don't think the current sellers are kicking themselves.  Perhaps more likely twisting their long mustache with a sly grin...

64876804_Snidely_Whiplash(1).thumb.jpg.5724d6341cd74b76c5d5da883e70e0a0.jpg

• Haha 2

Well, if Joe estimates that a new batch won't be ready until perhaps late May or early June, there may be people with enough money on their hands who don't want to wait another 2-3 months and rather pay $100-300 extra to get an LTO! Flash right this minute.

3 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

I was actually hoping this thread was about the special edition LTO Flash and that it came with a metallic gold cart.

That would be extremely cool!

Put me down for the limited edition platinum version! 

• Like 1

I wouldn't sell mine for $1,000! (though I just sold an O2 Power Lords CIB for over $300).

I'm in the midst of an Empty nest downsizing and much of my collection will probably be getting sold over the next few months.  I have lots of old systems and lots of intellivision stuff (mostly common stuff) but with IntyBASIC and so much activity, there's no way I'm giving up my intellivision or my LTO FLash.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2021 at 10:45 AM, Lathe26 said:

Well, I don't think the current sellers are kicking themselves.  Perhaps more likely twisting their long mustache with a sly grin...

It's good to be evil - har har har.

I’ll settle for shag carpet variant. 

Hi there.

On 4/18/2021 at 6:09 PM, fsuinnc said:

I wouldn't sell mine for $1,000!

Imagine, i played a month ago Pac-Man with a very young fellow (below 20) at a birthday party (yes i moved all the shit incl.TV to the party) he liked to buy the Intellivision of me just because of Pac-Man.

It is besides the first comrade i have who likes to play on this ancient hardware.

But to give it away?

You will have to wait until i'm in hell buddy.

---

I assume many of the resellers bought a load of and like to make profit now it ran out.

But with whom?

---

One of the young dudes nicknames me "born before the last two big-bangs", he's right.

Millennials :)

I like 'em.

Edited by Gernot