IGNORED

7800blocdrop disassembly

RevEng

Heads up that some time ago I started a disassembly of Ken's 7800 Blocdrop game, with the intention of some day finishing it for him. While I made a good start of it (there's a fair bit of semantic info added, and it builds identically to Ken's last demo) there always seems to be more pressing hobby-business, so it hasn't moved much lately.

I decided to throw this open to anybody that's interested. If you can move the disassembly forward, feel free to do so, and add your name to the contributors at the top. Contributions can be made via pull-request, or if you don't do git, just pass on your changed file.

https://github.com/msaarna/7800blocdrop

I can't promise any recompense for any work. If carts are some day produced, it's my intention to have dev proceeds go to an appropriate charity. If there are a lot of hands in this, it won't be possible to get carts to the contributors either. But adding your effort to the project would be a nice way of honouring someone who once added light to our hobby.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2