Jump to content
Rev

A new Elektronite game revealed

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

•  Neat!  Is the soundtrack the actual music from the game?

 

•  Was it Nunudyere?  Nanodeer?  Nunyadere?  That guy?  ^^

 

•  Will the soundtrack have a box?

Looks like I have some rivals, or maybe that explains why I can finish a full soundtrack for a game in 24 hours. Nunyadere is the one who goes for the pizzas.

 

Damn, I've speak too much.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nyuundere said:

Looks like I have some rivals, or maybe that explains why I can finish a full soundtrack for a game in 24 hours. Nunyadere is the one who goes for the pizzas.

 

Damn, I've speak too much.


Check CD Babys prices!  Other similar places i believe.  Cds are mostly forgotton by the masses in this digital age.   Now very cheap. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rev said:


Check CD Babys prices!  Other similar places i believe.  Cds are mostly forgotton by the masses in this digital age.   Now very cheap. 

Yeah, I already checked, but it's pretty expensive if I order it to my country, but if a good and handsome publisher wants to add CDs to the upcoming Intellivision titles of this year with my music will be a good option if he wants to receive the CDs at his home.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nyuundere said:

Yeah, I already checked, but it's pretty expensive if I order it to my country, but if a good and handsome publisher wants to add CDs to the upcoming Intellivision titles of this year with my music will be a good option if he wants to receive the CDs at his home.


Maybe CD soundtracks will be the new normal!  Elektronite is on the forefront of a new trend.  😎 Good job!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rev said:


Maybe CD soundtracks will be the new normal!  Elektronite is on the forefront of a new trend.  😎 Good job!

No one can compete with the genius of Keith (btw. today it the fourth anniversary since he left us. 😪 ).

 

 

 IMG_3178.thumb.jpeg.c636372384d37730d7af49f77eb288e1.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot about that cd. Seen for years but never got it.  The time is now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its wonderful that Elektronite is going to include CDs with some of their games. 

That's awesome!!!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...