IGNORED

Verification that the Fireworld PAL and the Playoff Carts are DIFFERENT !!

RecordManiac12

By way of introduction, I am Rick Davidson and was one of the 50 contestants at the Fireworld playoffs.

Thanks to the loan from Charles Wieland of equipment to dump my FIREWORLD PLAYOFF EProm, and the acquisition of a PAL  version of FIREWORLD, I have finally been able to compare all 3 versions of FIREWORLD. See attached photos. I have found that the standard commercial cart and the playoff cart both start with the objects in the same identical rooms. The objects in the playoff cart have to placed in different rooms than the standard cart in order to get the onscreen clues. The rooms in the PAL cart are not he same color as the other two carts, and the PAL objects are in different starting locations (rooms).

I can't find my riddle sheet from the playoff, so I'll be using the trial and error method to create a walkthrough  of the contest cart, and that may take quite a while. Bare with me.

20210628_130052.jpg

20210628_130119.jpg

20210628_130129.jpg

20210628_130140.jpg

20210628_130147.jpg

20210628_130209.jpg

20210628_130223.jpg

• Like 3