IGNORED

IntelliWiki access

DZ-Jay

Does anybody here know who currently maintains the IntelliWiki site?  I am unable to search or access any of the myriad additional articles not directly in the index.  It's asking me to log in.  It didn't use to be this way, but I would gladly create an account for it.  I just do not see how. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  It is a wonderful resource.

-dZ.

Does anyone use it anymore?

I do not see what Zendocon is talking about as, I thought, the site was locked down. I have considered just shutting this down as AtariAge seems to be the source for everything Intellivision and nothing is being added to the Intelliwiki. It is a pain to maintain considering there does not seem to be any value.

DZ, you already have an account on there. You do not recall your password?

• Like 1

Hi, @intvdave,

Please do not shut it down, or if you do, let us talk about migrating it somewhere else.  I use it occasionally, and find it superior to just searching in the AA forum, which is full of noise and general gossip.

I do not think it needs to have new content added continuously:  it is a reference resource for all the technical bits, which is very valuable already.  Those do not change, although they could be enhanced with additional detail over time.

I thought I had an account, but couldn't log in.  I'll try again.

dZ.

8 hours ago, intvdave said:

Does anyone use it anymore?

I used to all the time to reference the GROM tables, STIC information, colors, register, and etc.  Please don't shut it down. It's really good information to use as a reference to help programming games.

A forum like AtariAge is great for discussions, but suboptimal for finding explanations or howtos (still better than e.g. Facebook which sucks in most aspects).

I don't know if it would be desired to have an IntyBASIC section in the Intellivision wiki, but if that is possible, I can see the site thriving and expanding as capacity permits.

Maybe it was happening at the time I added a few more EXEC entry points.  I was looking at the Change Log shortly afterward, and the last 500 changes were New Accounts, whose timestamps were very close to one another.  No worries.  I might want to add some more EXEC entry points later, but I do use this site as reference as well.