IGNORED

Cleaned up my Sears Heavy Sixer box just in.

hhwolfman

1 hour ago, discotronic said:

Could you post a picture of the inserts? I have the same box but mine did not come with any inserts.

The console insert might not be orginal or altered. The joystick and accessories are definitely. It's a beaut. It fits perfect in the box. 

20210728_065643~2.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for the pictures. That is very nice. The Telegames version is definitely my favorite. Besides the heavy sixer my playing system is a Telegames light sixer.  I found the heavy on eBay a few years ago. It was listed in a strange category so it was a pretty good deal. The thing that stuck out was the condition of the box. It was as near to perfect as I have seen. 

The person that shipped it did a terrible job of packing. They used foam at one end and and the box must have taken a spill because one side ended up a little crushed. I was pretty upset but what can you do?

Know of anyone that can re-produce the inserts? There is someone on Etsy that does reproduction boxes and inserts but they are for newer models. Also, the shipping is just outrageous. They were going to charge $65 for shipping some card board. 

• Like 2

@hhwolfmanThat box looks gorgeous!  Congrats on the pickup.  I have a Sears heavy and a light sixer and 4 switch in my collection.  I don't have any boxes for my consoles, but have been trying to pick one up for each of my heavies.  Thanks for sharing.?

• Like 1