IGNORED

Where do I get an ST USB mouse adapter today?

I checked out the links on the pinned post for this board and it looks like the mouse adapter listed on Arananet is out of stock (probably permanently) and I can't find anywhere else to get one, or to get plans to build one, except for one seller on ebay which, with international shipping, would cost me nearly $75 usd total.

Is anyone (in the US) selling these today (not 10 year old dead links and "out of stock" retailers but *actually* selling them right now)?

Or, are there any open source hardware plans available?  

1 hour ago, Philsan said:

Mouster works perfectly with my Logitech wireless mouse. https://retrohax.net/shop/amiga/mouster/

This!

I don't have one yet, but definitely plan to order one soon. From what I've read about it, and the reviews, this definitely seems to be the one to get.

Edited by bfollowell

Oh yes,the mouSTer definetly is the one to go for imho! Very small, easy and flexible to configure. Compatible with many/most mice and gamepads (like PS4 and 5, Xbox 360) and joysticks! ?

Problem is availability in the US. Retrohax ships from poland. There's a reseller with the same name on german ebay, a bit more pricey there though.

I made a (german) review showing it with the 360 controller: 

Edited by TPAU65
video added

9 hours ago, TPAU65 said:

Problem is availability in the US. Retrohax ships from poland. There's a reseller with the same name on german ebay, a bit more pricey there though.

No problem at all. I ordered mine directly from Retrohax. Took about two weeks to arrive. 

• 2 weeks later...