IGNORED

Sega PICO

Trooper

awesome pic!

i saw a R.A.D. at the flea this weekend, just the color and name made me stop and look for a second. i thought perhaps R.A.D. is the super nintendo answer the NES' R.O.B. nah of course not. what do the the little plugs on his chest do, anything? whats his deal is he suppossed to fetch sodas or something?

They shoot out. They're little nerf like bullets. :P And I guess it can fetch sodas, or something, I've never been able to do anything with him. There's a tray that fits in the front, I took it out for the photo. It looks like it'd hold a soda perfectly without the tray in thou.

@maibock, lol, it's always out in the cold. ;) I don't think it minds the weather so much as the dust that gets on it from God knows where. :D

if your just going to leave it outside.... :ponder:  lol i remeber seeing one of the PICO things awhile back, it was when i didnt have a genny, and i had no idea what the thing was. i dont remember if a friend had it, or it was for sale or what, just that i recognized it.
I played with a demo unit for a while.

Wasn't really a bad system. Especially for an edutainment toy.