IGNORED

SD card stopped showing-up?

My new FujiNet 1.5 (with SD card) arrived today!!  Using my Atari 800 (48K).  After some learning curve I was doing pretty good.  Connected to my WiFi, saw the 5 or so TNFS Hosts that I assume were on the SD card.  I event found the weather app (.ATR), mounted it as drive 1, rebooted (with OPTION) and got the weather app running!!    I kept playing around... mounted a game (Yummy?) from one of the TNFS Hosts, booted to load the game... the game loaded but went to a goofy snow screen... I figured the game does not work on my 48K 800.  Each reboot it would immediately start loading the same game again.  So I was clicking each of the 3 FujiNet buttons.  It kept loading the ill fated game.  Anyhow... next thing I know... the SD stopped showing-up.   It boots to FujiNet now (instead of the game) but all the TNFS slots are 'Empty'.   How do I get FujiNet to re-recognize the SD card?

50 minutes ago, 800_Rocks said:

My new FujiNet 1.5 (with SD card) arrived today!!  Using my Atari 800 (48K).  After some learning curve I was doing pretty good.  Connected to my WiFi, saw the 5 or so TNFS Hosts that I assume were on the SD card.  I event found the weather app (.ATR), mounted it as drive 1, rebooted (with OPTION) and got the weather app running!!    I kept playing around... mounted a game (Yummy?) from one of the TNFS Hosts, booted to load the game... the game loaded but went to a goofy snow screen... I figured the game does not work on my 48K 800.  Each reboot it would immediately start loading the same game again.  So I was clicking each of the 3 FujiNet buttons.  It kept loading the ill fated game.  Anyhow... next thing I know... the SD stopped showing-up.   It boots to FujiNet now (instead of the game) but all the TNFS slots are 'Empty'.   How do I get FujiNet to re-recognize the SD card?

By editing one of the host slots to SD, you'll be able to see the SD card slot.

You need to read this: https://github.com/FujiNetWIFI/fujinet-platformio/wiki/FujiNet-Quickstart-Guide

-Thom

• Like 1

Hi - thanks. Newbie mistake on my part.  I must have held button ‘B’ down on boot which sounds like it wipes my config. No way to get it back except type-in the TNFS entries by hand. I put ‘SD’ in entry 1 and see my SD card again. I’m back in business now. 

• Like 1