IGNORED

1090 MB Remake Ever Made For Sale?

DavidMil

Motherboard would be defined as the baseboard inside the 1090 that has the expansion slots - cards to go in there would be daughterboards.

I highly doubt either has been made/sold given that the 1090 supposedly never got past prototype stage.

A lot of what otherwise might have been made for it though has been made in the modern day as internal expansion or PBI or cartridge plugin.

Edited by Rybags

24 minutes ago, Rybags said:

Motherboard would be defined as the baseboard inside the 1090 that has the expansion slots - cards to go in there would be daughterboards.

I highly doubt either has been made/sold given that the 1090 supposedly never got past prototype stage.

A lot of what otherwise might have been made for it though has been made in the modern day as internal expansion or PBI or cartridge plugin.

I actually had a 1090 once.  I was told by the person that gave it to me that it was worthless because Atari had decided not to support it.  It

was a case without the top cover and no power supply, and I was told that it was fully functional, but Atari was not going to make any "expansion

boards" for it.  His words not mine.  He would know as he was the Atari distributor for Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and I think

Arkansas, at the time.

But to answer my question, you're saying no remakes of the 1090 baseboard.  Is that correct?

DavidMil