IGNORED

Atari 800 Stockpole Left Shift Key Cap

22 hours ago, bob1200xl said:

Can you post a picture? I don't know much about 800 parts. Only know 1200XL, really, but if you post a good picture of the keyboard, I can probably make something happen.

...slowly...

Bob

Picture attached.  Sorry about the dirty keyboard, I will be washing it soon...

Thanks for any help, I'm not in a rush.  I have other keys from Hi-Tek keyboard if anyone needs...

IMG_4284.thumb.jpg.a6c349054e42ee5895d8c3fbff81e118.jpg

I see that the yellow plunger is cracked so you may need some hot glue to make the keycap stay on.  But I have a

right shift key cap that is glued to a good yellow plunger.  Please note that Stackpole and Hi-Tek left shift keys are

NOT interchangeable.  I am missing some Hi-Tek keycaps myself (2/", C, Break, and Question Mark).  If you have any, I

also will gladly pay you for whatever you have.  Anyway, you can have the left Shift keycap if you want it.

Just PM me,

DavidMil

Edited by DavidMil
Added some missing content.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DavidMil said:

I see that the yellow plunger is cracked so you may need some hot glue to make the keycap stay on.  But I have a

right shift key cap that is glued to a good yellow plunger.  Please note that Stackpole and Hi-Tek left shift keys are

NOT interchangeable.  I am missing some Hi-Tek keycaps myself (2/", C, Break, and Question Mark).  If you have any, I

also will gladly pay you for whatever you have.  Anyway, you can have the left Shift keycap if you want it.

Just PM me,

DavidMil

PM sent.  Thanks