IGNORED

Atari BlackBOARD (spare part)

cetics

In the future, my team is considering selling these cards (shown at the end of the video) if they find market acceptance. It is used to restore the Ataris 2600 (It was inspired by the Polyvox version as they are fragile and spoil easily with all these years). The initial small batch is currently sold out. What do you think of this project? Unfortunately we won't have gerber for this project, as the team intends to sell the boards (only in Brazil). Sorry for my English, it was made with the Google translator.

What colors do you think would look good for the boards? Thanks for your opinions.

• Like 2

On board AV option would be better. I'm sure there is room on the PCB to have the option of original RF or a small video amp circuit. The price will be a deciding factor for many if they would buy one of these PCB's or not. Changing the title of this thread to "Atari 4 switch replacement motherboard PCB" will get you more attention. I understand there is a language barrier in play here.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for the tips. I didn't find the option to change the topic title.

I'm not sure I got it right, but the AV option is on the board and also the RF. I'll put some photos.

The AV mod on the board is authored by Victor Trucco. (I put a potentiometer, as I didn't have a trimpot available at the time of assembly).

I need to fix a few things in the silkscreen printing on the plate

00.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Edited by cetics

The first lot arrived in my hands with the approximate price of 57 Reais (in today's quotation it should be approximately 10.97 dollars) I intend to ask in Brazil the price of 70 Reais (approximately 13.47 dollars). But we are studying the market about the interest, in Brazil this price is quite expensive for people.

This price is only the PCB (we don't have the other parts here), it would be like a replacement, I would take it from an atari with a bad board and put it on the new one)

Edited by cetics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...