IGNORED

IntellivisionCollector.com is back online!

Kamikazi26

www.IntellivisionCollector.com is back online!

Carrying ton's of Variants, Homebrews, Rare games, Commons, Hardware, Accessories and now ROMs!

I have recently partnered with Carlos Madruga & Dr. Ports in order to sell their ROMs on my site. Very quick, secure & automated ROM delivery after payment.

Also looking forward to carry ROMs from other developers as well. Everything you need at your fingertips!

In the near future, I'll be selling Aurimat (Mexico) Intellivision games, and also Digiplay (Brazil) Intellivision games.

My current hot sellers at the moment are the Official Reproduction boxes that are long out of print.

Watch my September 21st, 2021 Live Stream on Youtube with Papa Pete & Elektronite's William Moeller. This was my official re-opening announcement.

https://www.intellivisioncollector.com

Capture.PNG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much!

It's easy to find what you look for and the website runs very smoothly. I've already picked up some small gems! 

Speaking of the Live Stream with Papa Pete and William from Elektronite, the rate of sexiness spiked when you showed Donkey Kong in clamshell case and one of the many games in FC sleeve you own . You hoarder!!!!

• Haha 1

I'm pleased to have the roms I've been selling here at AA over at IntellivisionCollector.com

The web site has a very efficient process for paying and getting immediate access to any roms you may purchase.

There is no waiting, and no hassle.

For US buyers, there is a tab at the top that shows prices in USD.

A big plus from my perspective: prices are final, so no more doing complicated math to account for fees!

Edited by cmadruga
  • Like 1