IGNORED

80 column Video for 1090XL

kenames99

hi,

the chip placement is what I am after. the Ux or Uxx designations are not readable on the original photo I posted above. I have the schematic done. it is in kicad eeschema format. now I need to lay out the board, but chip placement is the problem. the still you posted helps some. I can read some u numbers. thank you. I can also trace some board traces if I have to, but that is kind of hard to see also.

Ken

1 hour ago, kheller2 said:

Isn’t there one of these at some video history museum, with all the other 1090 boards and a 1450XLD?

I have not been able to fing anything. between the picture Irgwender put above and the one I have and some circuit tracing, I think I have it lay'ed out. thanks for the suggestion tho.

Ken

hi everyone,

I have the 80 column video board entered into kicad. a pdf is attached here. anyone that would like to check over my work then please do. any mistakes I made? please feel free to let me know. I have included the original Atari 80 cvc schematic so nobody has to go hunt it down. thank you.

Ken

80CVC_Schematic_8JUN84.png

80cvc_schematic.pdf

• Like 6