IGNORED

Tensor Trzaskowskiego - physical release

Mq.

On 6/4/2022 at 4:16 AM, TrekMD said:

I got mine today.  The box was torn and drenched in water.  Thankfully, the game was plastic wrapped and, despite the state of the outer box, the game box barely had a little dent.  I have no idea what the USPS did to the box.  It had a "we are sorry" plastic wrap on it as well. 

Holy shit... No words for the postal service. But from the other side it is only one such accident from all the shipping of both games we published FloB and Tensor.
I hope the game is in satisfactional condition for you, but if not, then send me PM of what is damaged. Maybe I can give you another box, or something you need to complete your copy to good condition.

@StaxX28, yes, the game is still available, I just sent you a message with details.

Edited by Mq.
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Tensor Trzaskowskiego on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for a stream and Tensor's preview. I'm sorry I wasn't there, but I was on vacations.

About the game itself: we don't know why the game was hanging when you played it. Maybe it was caused by that Homesoft version you played, because it is not official version. Official version was in two formats: cartridge version and atr version. Both of them are writing the data to the cartridge, or to the disk, or to the disk image. The game is saving unlocked levels and hiscores, so you can continue the game even if you turn off the computer, if you want to continue next day for example. So try to use official atr shared two posts above by mgr_inz_rafal.

We will also check Homesoft version on our machines out of curiosity.

Thanks a lot for high rating of our game quality.

• Like 1

Hi @ZeroPage Homebrew,

Yeah, thank you for including the game on your stream, I really appreciate that. Indeed, I have no idea what went wrong... Probabaly the code that saves the data to cartridge was glitching with the version of the game you used for presentation. As far as I know, there were no complains from the user of the oficially distributed version.

Anyway, it's unfortunate I missed the stream - I should definitely visit AtariAge more often. At least I can answer the question from one of the viewers - yes, the level borders are normal GRAPHICS 2 characters with a PMG overlay to change their color. There were just enough players and missiles left to be able to cover the borders using the quad-width mode.

Finally, if you (or anyone else) would like to play using the non-official maxflash cart, I'm just sharing all the necessary files. There are two cartridge images (different format) and an .atr file that can be used to flash the cart directly from you Atari.

tensor_maxflash.atr tensor_maxflash.bin tensor_maxflash.car

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, Mq. said:

Thank you for a stream and Tensor's preview. I'm sorry I wasn't there, but I was on vacations.

7 hours ago, mgr_inz_rafal said:

Hi @ZeroPage Homebrew,

Yeah, thank you for including the game on your stream, I really appreciate that.

You're both so very welcome, it's a fun and challenging game with excellent gameplay, graphics and music!

I opted to use the .xex version as it had the quick loading times, had the English translation and also seemed to be the newest version I could find at the time. Thank you for the updated versions of the game, more options available to play it! I'm also not sure why the crashing occurred either but it was at the same spot on each level so my system didn't like what was happening at that moment. I was playing the game off of my AVG Cart if that helps you in any way.

Thank you once again for making the game, we could have played it all night if we had time. Tanya LOVES puzzle games like yours, well done!

- James

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2022 at 5:07 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

had the English translation

Official version has an English translation too. Maybe we did a small mistake, because there is default Polish language in official version, so you must go to the Options menu and change it to English. On the other hand, official version saves chosen options on the cart/disk/atr file, so you must chose the language only one time, and it will be stored for you.

By the way: I like very much Homesoft's versions of the games, and I think he did a good job, so this xex version is working alternate for the official, but without very needed option of saving score and game progress. So in this case I recomend official version despite everything.

Edited by Mq.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/14/2022 at 3:16 PM, mgr_inz_rafal said:

Hi @ZeroPage Homebrew,

Yeah, thank you for including the game on your stream, I really appreciate that. Indeed, I have no idea what went wrong... Probabaly the code that saves the data to cartridge was glitching with the version of the game you used for presentation. As far as I know, there were no complains from the user of the oficially distributed version.

Anyway, it's unfortunate I missed the stream - I should definitely visit AtariAge more often. At least I can answer the question from one of the viewers - yes, the level borders are normal GRAPHICS 2 characters with a PMG overlay to change their color. There were just enough players and missiles left to be able to cover the borders using the quad-width mode.

Finally, if you (or anyone else) would like to play using the non-official maxflash cart, I'm just sharing all the necessary files. There are two cartridge images (different format) and an .atr file that can be used to flash the cart directly from you Atari.

tensor_maxflash.atr 90.39 kB · 14 downloads tensor_maxflash.bin 1 MB · 13 downloads tensor_maxflash.car 1 MB · 16 downloads

Awesome game ! Congrats guys !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 year later...

No. What update you mean? Atari games  usually are as they are:-) No updates for any old or new games was never released. The games which we release, are possible to update because the cartridge is writable, so if there would be a bug which we can fix or something like that, then it is possible to update. But as I said: we don't do any updates if the game is working ok.

3 minutes ago, Mq. said:

No. What update you mean? Atari games  usually are as they are:-) No updates for any old or new games was never released. The games which we release, are possible to update because the cartridge is writable, so if there would be a bug which we can fix or something like that, then it is possible to update. But as I said: we don't do any updates if the game is working ok.

I meant bug-fix updates like for e.g. Flob ;-) and thanks for the fast answer ;-)

Edited by mikesk8