IGNORED

How do I contact Atarimania admin?

Mrshoujo

I am like over 13 years later getting back into using my Atari 8-bits, having last been on here probably 8-10? years ago... It could be an interesting read if anyone is interested. I had registered here as a user in 2008 when I still used WebTV! Oh yes!

Anywho, 2 things got me back and hopefully more active soon. 

1. The SDrive Max device which I bought one off eBay from a fellow in Greece during 2020 and got $5 off.

2. Finding my game Push It! v.1.0 archived on Atarimania (and finding it on Atariland.ru today).

I had uploaded Push It to a Pheonix, Arizona Atari user group BBS in July 1992 and Dale Wooster contacted me about it. They flipped over it and enjoyed my game. Only problem - several screens were unsolvable. I fixed that and corrected a few other bugs and added a couple enhancements. They sent me a copy of their Disk of the Month which added a cool title screen and a bootup menu.

I called it v.1.7 and it's this version I want to see replace 1.0. I hope I can tack on the disk image. It works nicely in Altirra.

I've written other stuff which hasn't seen the light of day for a while. I spent a year writing a cross stitch pattern printer which was submitted to Atari Classics magazine (remember them?) and was ignored. I'll be copying more stuff to the SDrive Max - should be fun to create a 16 megabyte hard drive image with SpartaDOS X and have everything from my remaining floppies fit in it. Oh I could have used it to run BBS Express back in the day... Perhaps I will reminisce...

Pushit_Title.jpg

Push It 1.7 by Andrew Floyd.ATR

Edited by Mrshoujo
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1