IGNORED

FS: Genesis Power Base Converter ***SOLD***

eightbit

PBC in very clean (almost new) condition. Works perfectly. This will work in both Genesis model 1 and Megadrive model 1 consoles. It will also *technically* work in a model 2 with modification to the case...but I certainly would not recommend that as it is so rare. 

Fully tested. I have tested this with SMS carts, cards and even the SMS 3D Glasses adapter and it works superbly. This sale is for the PBC only. There is no box, manual or mounting screw (which is not necessary anyway) or games/glasses included. Just the bare unit as sold in the pictures. I do have a PDF copy of the manual if you need it.

$100 $90 shipped in the USA takes it.

PM!

***SOLD!!***

s-l1600.jpeg

s-l16001.jpeg

s-l16002.jpeg

s-l16003.jpeg

s-l16004.jpeg

s-l16005.jpeg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2

Just now, OLD CS1 said:

OH, man, that is cool!  I have been considering a Master System console as I have a couple of carts and some of the MS games are pretty good.

SMS is my *favorite* console ;) The games truly had a Sega "feel" to them. They should...most of the USA titles were games by Sega anyway!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eightbit said:

Fully tested. I have tested this with SMS carts, cards and even the SMS 3D Glasses adapter and it works superbly. This is for the PBC only. There is no box, manual or mounting screw (which is not necessary anyway). I do have a PDF copy of the manual if you need it.

What is for the PBC only?  Are you saying the glasses adapter only works with the PBC?

4 minutes ago, wongojack said:

What is for the PBC only?  Are you saying the glasses adapter only works with the PBC?

It means that this sale is for the PBC only. No box, no accessories, glasses, games. manual or mounting screw. Just the bare unit in the pictures. I apologize if that was not as clear as I had hoped it would be :)

And, I fixed it.

Edited by eightbit

1 minute ago, eightbit said:

It means that this sale is for the PBC only. No box, no accessories, glasses, games. manual or mounting screw. Just the bare unit in the pictures. I apologize if that was not as clear as I had hoped it would be :)

Got it - good clarification

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wongojack said:

Got it - good clarification

No sweat. I recall years ago (many...maybe a decade?) I sold a PBC Model II import here. I listed it as "This comes complete with..." and went on to list what game(s) or whatever it came with. The buyer contacted me after it had arrived and said "Hey, you said it was complete!". He expected mint in box with paperwork and everything. 

Since that day I try my best to word it as best as possible and encourage anyone who has any questions about anything I am selling to PM me and ask me questions and I will happily answer them.

As for that PBC Model II...I sold it for a song. That angry buyer (whoever he was...can't remember it was so long ago) should not be so angry now since it is nearly a holy grail accessory ;)

• Like 1