IGNORED

Playing Christmas Carol…

Rev

35 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

"This video may be inappropriate for some users."

Really???  It's Christmas Carol!  That's just wrong.

Anyway, I can't see it.  I don't have an account to log in.

Go make one!

Its just some light cursing. 

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Go make one!

Its just some light cursing. 

Not interested -- especially if it is "light" enough to require age verification.  Thanks.  It's a game with child-like themes, inspired by childhood memories.

Edited by DZ-Jay

• 2 weeks later...

When I saw Rev's comment about commentary, I suspected it would be similar to my experience (light cursing that may or may not devolve into heavy cursing).  The guy has a soft voice and starts off pretty chill.  Then he started the light cursing of the snowman and I'm like, "There it is."

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game but it's challenging and can be quite frustrating ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

When I saw Rev's comment about commentary, I suspected it would be similar to my experience (light cursing that may or may not devolve into heavy cursing).  The guy has a soft voice and starts off pretty chill.  Then he started the light cursing of the snowman and I'm like, "There it is."

Funny, it's usually the pesky Ghost that inspires poetic profanity. Hehehe.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game but it's challenging and can be quite frustrating ?

I understand, and part of it comes from having play-tested it for over a year straight through, so it felt "normal."

To be honest, there is a strategy -- or pattern, if you will -- to each level.  I designed the levels to have a particular flow or path, and then optimized each one for that.

It is still challenging, I know -- even I, knowing the solution to all levels, had to play like ten or 15 times this year before I could save Christmas!

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you get stuck on a particular level, or if a level is giving you too much grief, stop for a bit and study it a little to see what could be the solution.  That's what the Practice Mode is there for.

And of course, on a pinch, just ask for help or some pointers . ;)

dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay